Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Next Time, You're Mine

“Miss. Wolf, are you even paying attention to me?”

Answer: No.

I unwillingly tore my gaze from the window, catching Feher’s smiling stare as I turned my head towards the teacher.

Feher was sat next to me, his hand resting on the top of my chair.

I felt confined and enclosed, I felt claustrophobic.

But I couldn’t’ move away, couldn’t hit him like I had been wanting to do since this morning, couldn’t do anything.

Because of course, Feher or his many friends that surrounded us would tell my parents, and I couldn’t upset them.

I sighed and took a deep breath, staring holes into the white board as I answered in a monotone voice.

“X would be 42 because otherwise Y wouldn’t work.”

My maths teacher sighed and muttered something about me being as difficult as ever, and then continued with the class.

I heard Feher’s hand move, before I felt it, as he ran his hand up and down my arm, his finger tips sending horrified shudders through me.

“What’s wrong Carta?” He whispered, his lips remaining close to my ear, as he brushed them softly along my neck.

I shivered and he smiled.

I was shivering because I was disgusted, not because I liked it.

He seemed to be loving the fact that I was playing nice, I had two months till my life was over and he was loving it.

I stifled a sneer and turned away, my eyes lightly scanning the rest of the class.

No one was paying much attention to me or Feher, or the teacher.

At first when Feher and I had walked in, hand in hand (his rule), all eyes were glued to us, a lot of the girls glaring in my direction and a few of the guys high five-ing Feher, as though he had just won a game.

But now, no one care, we were old news.

No one was looking, except him.

Max.

My eyes locked onto his, his narrowed.

He seemed quite angry and had been since we’d entered the room.

I was puzzling what was wrong with him, our eyes still locked, when I heard Feher growl.

He leaned forward, cutting off my sight of Max and glared at me.

I looked up, puzzled by his actions, “What are you doing, Feher?” I hissed, aware of a few turning heads.

“Nothing.” He snapped, picking up my hand and holding it tightly, now glaring ahead at the board, he completely ignored me.

Yet still wouldn’t let go of my hand.

As I sat there, bored out of my mind with maths and having my hand crushed by Feher, I decided something.

I would get to know Max.

As the bell rang, I stood gathering my things, Feher finally letting go of my hand.

I went to walk out, catching Max’s eyes, knowing I sat next to him in Geography, when Feher grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

His lips were on mine within moments, forcefully he held me to his chest, smirking into the kiss.

I heard the angry footsteps, which were no doubt Max's, leave the room.

I pushed at Feher's chest, sending him falling backwards.

He sat back on the floor, laughing, his friends doing the same.

He smirked at me as he went to stand up, so I kicked him, hard.

Glaring down at him I turned and stalked away, heading for the forest, no way was I going to class where he would be.

It was then I decided something else.

I would find a way out of this arranged marriage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, sorry I haven't update in a while..
Thank you to commenters, you guys are awesome, finally got some feed back!! :)
More soon :)