You Cant Run Away From The Truth.

Chapter One

You might beleive in love at first sight, you might think its all a load of rubbish. It's your oppinion. Its not right, and its not wrong. It's yours.
Some of the time if you meet someone, it can be amazing, you fall in love almost straight away, and it feels like nothing can go wrong. however sometimes, you can think your falling in love. and fall in the opposite sex's trap. It could turn out a disaster. I guess what im saying is you should look out for yourself, dont jump into things so quickly. But who am i to judge, i jumped right into something i couldnt get myself out of.

My names Georgia. Im 17 and live in the UK near London. When i was 15 i had some amazing friends, they always looked out for me, same with my family. My mum used to help me through everything, i mean everything. She used to sit down with me and have silly little talks about things. She was the only person i could tell ANYTHING to. I told my friends almost everything, but my mum was like my best friend, ever. Untill she died. It was so unexpected, she only went out to get the weekly shopping one night, but she took alot longer than she normally did. I didn't get worried though, i thought she must have bumped into someone and held her up a bit longer, so i just went to bed.
Strange it didnt feel like long till my dad came in shaking me with tears in his eyes to tell me my mum had been in a serious car accident and had been taken to hospital. I couldn't beleive it, i kept saying to myself she would be okay.

I remember sitting next to the hospital bed crying, wishing she would be okay. The tention was killing me. i was holding her hand, talking to her, saying she would be okay. My dad took me home a while after that, and in the morning we received a phone call saying she had died in the night.
I didn't know what to do, i couldn't do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its not good, its my first story, please comment.
:)