You Cant Run Away From The Truth.

Chapter Two

Okay soon i will get to the main part of this story. But first, i want to talk about what happened after my mum died.

A week after the phonecall, me and my dad started making arrangements for her funeral. I was thinking we skattered her ashes by this big tree next to the school she went to. She used to always tell me stories about what happened there, with all her friends, and where she met my dad. She said it was really romantic. (He had started the school 7 weeks ago)
She was sat with her two friends next to the tree and he came over to her with 7 red rose and put them on the floor in front of you and said,
"You are beautiful, I have 7 roses, one for each week i have loved you." And he walked away from her.
From that day they started sending letters to each other and putting them in the lockers secretly. They arranged to meet each other for lunch one day. After that was fate, they fell deeply in love with each other, got married and had me.
I thought it was the most amazing story in the world.
Now its over, she's gone.

I felt really bad for my dad, loosing the love of his life.
I wished i could find mine.
I didn't know, he was closer than i thought.

I got a letter 3 days later, saying 'We will be together, we're made for each other. I wish you would see that. I'll show you who i am sooner or later, you should figure it out. I'm the one who keeps following you everywhere you go. Know who i am now??'