Falling in love is great. Unless it's with a demon.

(11)First Date

After breakfast you sat back and took in a deep breath. "Too much food..." you moaned holding your stomach.
The guys looked around at each other then back at you.
"I think it's time..." Noki whispered.
"Ok I'm going first!" Kyo answered before anyone else could and took your hand.
"I don't think so!" Chase yelled taking your other hand and they both tugged in their direction like they were going to split you in half.
Of course you had no idea what was going on... "Ummm guys..." you said trying to keep them from pulling on you anymore, "What's going on?"
Kyo and Chase both released your arms and Kyo answered your question. "It's time that one of us gets a date with you. And I think it should be me since I saw you first."
"Like Hell it should be you," Chase growled pulling you over to him. "Everyone knows I'm the best looking out of us so it should be me."
"Me!" Kyo pulled you back over to him.
"No me!" Chase pulled you back while Kyo still held your other arm and the tug of war began all over again until you yelled above the shouting, "Enough!!!"
Both boys dropped your arms and took a step back. You were kind of scary when you yelled... "Don't I get a choice in who I date first?" You asked pointing to yourself.
Chase and Kyo put their heads down in shame. You were right... they shouldn't just be able to tell you who you go out with and when. It was still your life even if you didn't get to choose who you married outside of these four. You stepped back away from them all and looked at each of their faces considering who it should be first. Kyo had met you first... And somehow you thought that Chase was only looking to get into your pants. Noki was so mysterious and you wanted to delve deeper into his soul, but Lunehtiel was far more mysterious since you had just met him. They each had their own right to be the first, and they each wanted it so badly, but there was only one.
You closed your eyes for a second then opened them and looked again at each face, looking back at you anxiously. "The person to take me on the first date will be..."
They looked at you, holding their breaths and you bit your lip wondering if it was the right decision. But you shook the feeling of doubt off. You'd get an equal chance with them all, this was only the first. It didn't mean you liked him more, just that he was the first pick.
"Lunehtiel..."
Lunehtiel's eyes brightened as Kyo and Chase began to protest.
"You hardly even know him!" Chase burst out angrily.
"Are you sure about this Kira?" Kyo asked seeming more concerned than angry like Chase.
Noki stayed silent, watching, as if he knew he would not be picked.
You nodded. "I have known the three of you for far longer than Lunehtiel. So I think it's only fair that I get to know him as I have gotten to know you. And what better way than the first date?"
Chase started to reply, but Kyo elbowed him in the side and silenced him.
Lunehtiel walked up to you and hugged you tight for a minute. "Thank you..." he said gratefully into your ear, but loud enough for everyone to hear, "for giving me a chance."
You smiled up at him as he backed off. "So where are we going?"
"No where," he smiled and looked at the other three guys and pointed to the door. "Out..."
They all stared at him in shock.
"I think a date means taking such a beautiful lady out somewhere..." Noki said, not completely understanding Lunehtiel’s thinking.
"I've thought about it for awhile," he explained walking them to the door with you following behind. "And I want to have our date here. You don't mind do you?" He turned and asked you.
You giggled, "Nope," and pointed the other guys to the door, "Out."
Noki shrugged and walked out with Kyo, but Chase stood in the doorway. "You can't kick us out of our own house..."
"It's my date so I get to pick where it's at," he pushed Chase out the door, closed it and looked back at you smiling, "And I choose for it to be here."
You looked up at him expectantly, wondering what you could possibly do here.
He looked down at you and took your hand gently. "I really am thankful for getting this first date with you."
You blushed and looked down. "Well I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better..."
"Come on," he pulled you by the hand into a family room somewhere in the back of the house with a huge TV and everything. Lunehtiel went to the TV and messed around with it and finally brought out two controllers.
You smiled playfully and took the controller sitting down on the floor. "Oh so you think me kicking your butt at video games will help us get to know each other?"
Lunehtiel laughed and sat down beside you and you started playing everything from car racing to fighting to killing. He was good... but you had your own little tricks such as letting your skirt raise to show just a bit too much of your leg or letting your shirt fall down below your shoulder. It wasn't showing him anything major, but when you did he couldn't seem to concentrate meaning you won and would give a little victory dance in your triumph.
You must have played for hours because the sun got higher and higher then lower and lower in the sky until it was suddenly getting very dark, very fast. You stretched and yawned and looked up at the clock seeing it was nearly six. You gasped and looked over to Lunehtiel who was getting up and stretching as well.
"Look at the time," you pointed to the clock and he nodded. Your stomach once again managed to growl very loudly at the exact wrong time. You blushed and looked down at it then back to him.
He only laughed about it and pulled you up to your feet, hugging you against him as he did.
You giggled as he carried you to the couch and sat you down and ran out to the front door, just in time as the bell rang. You heard his voice and the sound of someone else then saw Lunehtiel carry some bags into the room and put them onto the table in front of the couch. You smiled sniffing the air, and saw that it was Chinese food as he pulled it out of the bag and laid some in front of you giving you a pair of chopsticks.
You looked at them and frowned. "I've never been able to use these things..."
"That's cute," he smiled and took them in his hand and showed you how to hold them.
You looked from his hands to yours, grabbed your own chopsticks and mimicked him as he showed you how to use them. You weren't very good at it still, but you managed to get some food into your mouth, making him laugh when you spilled it on yourself.
"Let's watch a movie," you said as you got up to rummage through their DVDs. Nothing really caught your eyes at first until you saw one of your favorites. You screamed and pulled it out, dancing.
"What did you pick?" Lunehtiel asked trying to see the cover.
"Only one of my most favorite movies ever," you said excitedly and put it in the DVD player, pressing play. "I didn't think such strong demons would have The Phantom of the Opera laying around."
Lunehtiel laughed. "I've never seen it personally..."
You stared at him in shock. "But it's such a good movie. I know every word, every song, every movement they make."
"Sounds a little obsessive," Lunehtiel commented but shut up once you gave him the death glare.
The movie went on until it was about half way through and Christine and Raul are singing on the roof after the phantom had just hung that guy(for anyone who hasn't seen it they sing a romantic song so yeah...) and you were feeling teary eyed from the love that was in their voices. You had been sitting on the edge of your seat, but leaned back and found yourself leaning into Lunehtiel's arm. He at first began to move it away, but after not having you yell at him or anything he put his hand on your shoulder and you leaned into him more. The rest of the movie went on with you softly singing to yourself the songs and finally you ended up on the edge of your seat again as Christine kissed the phantom and ran away with Raul and the movie ended. You brushed away the tears from your eyes and smiled back at Lunehtiel. "So did you like it?"
"It was great," he said honestly and stretched out again taking you in his arms. He brought you back and kissed your cheek gently, making you blush as you looked up into his eyes.
He cleared his throat and you wiggled out of his arms. "You wanted to talk?"
"Oh yes," you mumbled straightening out your skirt and shirt. "I wanted to get to know you better..."
"What would you like to know?" He settled back into the couch and stared at you.
You felt a little uncomfortable with his stare but went on. "What's it like being a demon?"
He laughed a little and looked you over. "What's it like being a human? I've never been human so I consider how I am normal with my powers and abilities. The only one of us who isn't fully a demon, but a half demon is..." he stopped and thought about what he was about to say.
"Who's a half demon?" you were so curious to find out which of the four guys wasn't fully a demon.
"No I should let him explain all that to you..." Lunehtiel finally answered after giving it some thought.
*Drat!* you thought sighing. *I really wanted to know...* "You told me you had telekinetic powers right?"
He nodded and smiled.
"Well can you show me?" you pressed him. You really wanted to see him use it.
He shrugged, "Alright, no harm in that. Just don't be scared..."
You watched as he went perfectly still and concentrated on something across the room. His eyes glowed bright red and his body slightly shook and from behind the TV there appeared a red rose. It floated across the room to you and tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around in surprise and happiness and plucked it from the air. You clapped your hands together and said, "Yay," as he returned to his normal state.
You sat there, holding the rose to your nose, breathing in the wonderful scent as another question came to mind. "What do you think about all this maybe having to marry me thing?"
Lunehtiel took you hand in his and smiled gently at you. "I am more than happy to have gotten the chance to see your beautiful face... It would carry me through even if I am not with you... but if I am I would be the happiest man alive. You are so full of light, Kira... And I might be moving to quickly saying this, but I already think I'm falling in love with you..."
You felt your heart flutter lightly in your chest and you took breathed out slowly. No guy had ever said that to you before... and the feeling you got from it was amazing. Before you knew it he was pushing his lips to yours in a passionate deep kiss. He held you lightly in his arms as you kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. But it was over all too quickly in only minutes as the two of you smiled at each other and backed away.
"Would you like to watch something else with me?" Lunehtiel practically begged.
You rubbed your eyes sleepily, but nodded yes and he picked out the next movie, Resident Evil. You started out only sitting next to each other, but since zombies kind of majorly freaked you out you ended up clinging to him in no time. After only about the first 15 minutes he had his arms around you and you hid your eyes in them to keep from seeing what was going on. But being as tired as you were you eventually found yourself dosing off after about half way into the movie, in his arms. He saw that you were sleeping and pulled you down so you were laying beside each other on the couch. He closed his eyes, kissing your forehead gently and fell asleep with you...

"I wonder if they're done yet..." Kyo said anxiously as he tried to peak inside the house from the door. "It has been a long time..."
"I'm going in!" Chase declared, but Noki held him back.
"Would you want your date ruined by someone barging in?"
Kyo looked guilty and Chase just rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Maybe I can turn into a cat and just sneak in and see what's going on..." Kyo offered and the other two agreed.
After Kyo had turned into cat form he leapt up into an open window and crept inside, careful to make no noise. He snuck from room to room downstairs until he came to the family room where he found the two of you sleeping peacefully on the couch. He looked in envy at Lunehtiel who has his arms wrapped protectively around you. He looked back at the door and decided that if they all were quiet they wouldn't wake you up. If he was so cozy with you on the couch he wouldn't want to be woken up either...
He opened the front door and waved Noki and Chase in, but told them to be quiet and pointed to the family room.
Chase wanted to go look, but Noki and Kyo dragged him upstairs quietly so you and Lunehtiel could sleep without interruption.