Falling in love is great. Unless it's with a demon.

(13)Stolen

The rest of the day went by like nothing with you staying in your room most of the day, reading books you had gotten from the mall. It was a romance/adventure/fantasy about a vampire guy having to save the girl he loves from dragons. You were just getting to a really good part when your eyes closed and your head fell to the bed as if you had passed out.
The window across from your bed opened of it's own will and something dark crept inside. It was small and black with sharp claws and teeth. It jumped up onto your bed and sniffed you, smiling evilly. Without a sound it picked you up, as small as it was, without any problem and carried you to the window where it leapt into the air, beating it's small wings frantically until it was flying quickly away from the house and the guys. You had no idea, being knocked out, by a magical sleep.

"Kira has been in her room for awhile," Kyo looked around worriedly at the rest of the guys sitting in the family room doing various things. "I'm going to go check on her..."
"She's probably just sleeping," Noki argued looking up from his book and giving Kyo a serious look. "You should leave her alone."
Kyo frowned and began walking to the stairs ignoring Noki. "I won't bother her... I just want to peak into her room to see if she's sleeping."
No one else seemed to mind so Kyo bounded up the stairs and into the hallway making sure to be as quiet as possible so if you were sleeping he wouldn't wake you up. It was easy since he was half cat and he thought about changing into a fill cat to be quieter. But cats can't exactly open doors so he stayed in his human form and crept up to your door, opening it just a peak. Inside he saw you laying on your back, your eyes closed and a small smile formed on your lips as you appeared to be sleeping.
He bit his lip, wanting so badly to go in and lay down with you but eventually shut the door as quietly as he had opened it. If he would have gave you further inspection he would have found out that the you laying in bed was only an illusion and you were really missing. But he went happily back downstairs to tell the rest of the guys you were sleeping peacefully in bed.
A couple hours went by with them all doing their own thing until finally it was into the night and time for bed.
"So who gets to watch over her tonight?" Lunehtiel asked as they all gathered at the stairs to go to their own rooms. "And it can't be you again," he said as Kyo opened his mouth to volunteer.
"But it's easy for me to," he argued pouting. "I can turn into a cat and she doesn't even notice I'm there. If she woke up with one of you leaning over her she'd freak out."
"It's not fair for you to get to always do it," Chase said pushing Kyo back and ran up the stairs. "I'll do it tonight. Goodnight!"
All three of the guys watched with suspicion and worry as he went into your room. They didn't like the fact that was always all over you and wondered if maybe he was planning on doing that while you slept.
"Guys!"
They all stopped and looked back to your room where Chase had just yelled and came through the door to see a very worried looking Chase.
"What's going on?" Kyo asked pushing his way to the front. "What did you do?"
Chase glared at him and pointed to you, who seemed to still be sleeping. "Something's wrong with Kira..." He went to you and looked like he was going to touch your face, but his hand went right through you. Everyone gasped and Noki made his way to the front now and passed his hand through you as well.
"Of course something's wrong with her, you idiot," he growled in frustration over what was happening. "She's an illusion! The real Kira must have been taken..."
"Taken by who-" Kyo stopped and his eyes went wide in realization. "Sato..."

You were deep within a dream. You were running from something, but when yuo turned around all you could see was the blackness of nothing and red eyes gleaming. You could hardly breath as you ran straight into a wall of stone. You clawed and the stone trying to climb it, ending up peeling your nails off and leaving bloody marks down it. You were too scared to care as you looked back and the darkness came closer and closer until you felt it blow like a wind across you. You shivered holding your arms and closed your eyes ready for what was about to come.
Something gently touched your face and you opened your eyes, waking up screaming. You thrashed around wildly fighting off the arms that tried to hold you down and oanted heavily as they finally did. You could see clearly now, the dream vanishing from memory and looked up into the eyes of Sato.
"Calm yourself," he said soothingly, touching your face. He looked down at you, with a strange look in his eyes before sighing and standing up.
You sat up and glared at him. "Where am I? Why did you take me? Why can't you just leave me alone?"
Sato smiled down at you and shook his head. "So many questions... can't we just enjoy each others company?"
"As if I could ever enjoy anything having to do with someone as disgusting as you," you said boldly running for the door.
Sato caught you before you managed to reach it and held you from behind to his chest.
He held onto a bit too tightly and breathed onto your neck. "You're far too quick to judge me... I think after spending an eternity with me you'll think you differently." He pushed you away from him and onto the bed and with one last look at you left the room, locking the door behind him. Still you ran to it pulling on the handle with all your might. It wouldn't budge...
You fell down the wall beside the door and hugged your knees close to your chest. *They'll come for me... they'll realize I'm gone and come for me... please guys come for me...*
The door to the room suddenly swung open again and the creature from before who had stolen you came waddling in carrying a tray of fruit and meat and bread. Itsat the tray down on a table next to your bed then jumped up on the bed to wake you as it thought you were sleeping. But seeing the bed empty it squeaked and began to look around frantically.
You stood up from your spot on the floor and walked curiously over to the bed as it turned and looked frightened up at you.
You smiled down at it. It looked like a small black dragon. It was actually kinda cute...
It looked up at you and seemed to sigh in relief, jumping down from the bed in motioned toward the tray of food with it's hand before turning back toward the door.
"Wait," you reached out your hand and it turned it's head and looked back at you, it's eyes big and blue. It nervously moved its hands in front of it as it looked you over questioningly.
You smiled down at it again and asked, "Do you serve Sato?"
It nodded weakly and looked at the door.
"Are you worried he'll come back?"
It nodded again and went to the door and scurried out locking it behind it.
You sighed and fell onto the bed. At least it was willing to communicate and it didn't seem evil at all. With that information figuring out an escape plan might not be so hard...