Falling in love is great. Unless it's with a demon.

(20)Demon's plan

"You can't just give me away!" You yelled at Azathoth, struggling to get out of your chair. "I'm not going with him, I'd rather die!"
Well, my dear," Azathoth looked at you and smiled, "That is the other option you have. Die or go with Sato. And of course he's able to resurrect you so dieing really wouldn't have much point."
You couldn't believe what you were hearing. This guy didn't own you... what right did he have to just give you away?
"There's no way you can escape from here," he explained, reading, or maybe guessing your thoughts. "So in a way I do own you. You will do what I say... or I'll kill you. Or maybe even take away your mind completely."
You didn't have much of a choice you realized. And maybe taking away your mind would have been the most merciful thing to be let done to you. *What am I thinking?* you thought to yourself, shaking your head. *I have to get out of here. We all have to get out of here*
"How can you be so willing to let Sato kill your own children?" you asked hoping to find some compassion in this man's soul.
But he was a demon. And he just laughed, "These pitiful beings can hardly be considered spawn of mine. They get all their weakness from their mothers... And I've had to put up with them since. I've decided that letting Sato kill them and take their powers will be in both our best interests. He'll be like the son I never had..." He looked over at Sato, not with a fathers love, but something far more evil in his eyes and Sato nodded.
"And you'll be my bride," Sato said looking at you, smirking. "And then we'll all live happily ever after... in Hell."
A fireball suddenly flew by your head and knocked Azathoth off of his feet and into the wall behind him. You looked around and saw Noki at the far end of the table with his arms outstretched, looking sick, but completely calm.
Since Azathoth was temporarily out everyone was able to move and you ran up to Noki, who was still standing still looking at his father with hatred in his eyes.
Sato ran up to you and grabbed your wrist, and pulled back on you hard taking you away from Noki. He pulled you away from all the guys and held a dagger to your throat. "Come any closer and I'll kill her."
Everyone stopped moving, and you struggled against Sato, trying to keep yourself from being cut, but stopped as he pressed it closer to your neck.
"Now everyone is just going to go back to their seats and I won't hurt Kira here," he said pressing it even closer, so a stream of blood ran down your neck.
Kyo looked desperately around to his brothers, Chase couldn't do anything without hitting you, and Lunehtiel was the same.
Sato was backing away ever slowly, holding onto you so tight you could hardly breath.
"Get back or I'll drive this knife right into her pretty little throat," he cautioned, but stopped and gasped as blood shot out from his chest along with Noki's hand holding his heart. You held your breath, looking to your side, seeing Sato's hear and the blood splashed all over you and fought to keep from passing out.
Sato didn't make a sound as Noki burned through his skin until you were able to run and turn.
Noki really was burning Sato with just his hands... soon all that was left was a small pile of ash on the floor and Noki standing there looking at his hands. You walked up to him and touched them, feeling that they were normal now.
"We have to get out of here," Kyo said, pointing to where Azathoth was laying. He wouldn't be out forever and probably not much longer at all so looking at each of them you smiled and the six of you made your escape.