Falling in love is great. Unless it's with a demon.

(47)Wedding Finale(Kyo)

“Kyo…” Your eyes looked to Kyo, who’s jaw dropped, along with Chase’s beside him.

“M-me?” Kyo stuttered, unable to believe what was happened. He had dreamt of it for such a long time, you coming to him and accepting him as your husband, but he never imagined it would actually happen. For as long as he could remember he had loved you, first as protector then as something much closer than that, and there you stood, giving your heart to him, and all he could do was sit there? Well not for long, as he stood up, walked over to you, and wrapped his arms around you, lifting you into them and spinning you around a couple times.

You laughed and held him tight, wanting nothing more than to stay in his arms forever.

No one objected, as they all had knew they had an equal chance as Kyo did, and if this is what made you happy… they were willing to accept it. They saw the look on your face when you looked at him, and no one could deny your love, not even Chase, who seemed to be his biggest rival.

Ariel looked like she was about to burst into tears right then and there, and Jake stood up and began clapping though no one quite knew why, but they followed suit, and soon everyone was up and clapping for the happy couple, as much as they had wanted to be in Kyo’s place.

The next few months went by in a blur, with planning the wedding, and you and Kyo even decided to go on a few dates, alone. The last one you had went on was to the same carnival that you went on your first date, and while riding the Ferris Wheel, though in no sense tradition, Kyo proposed, giving you a good sized garnet ring, with diamonds along the sides. You had, of course, accepted, and nearly knocked the both of you off when you hugged and kissed him as passionately as you could.

Wedding preparations were small, nothing overly huge for you, and you decided that the wedding would be held in the forest outside of the house, near the tree where you had lain in Kyo’s arms, you saying it was the first time you had really felt in love with Kyo.

Ariel, Ai, and Akane agreed to be your bridesmaid without a second breath, and the colors for your wedding were decided to be green, black, and yellow. The girls would wear a pale green dress, the guys tux’s would be black and they‘d wear yellow ties, and your dress of course was white.(put it all together… or imagine it however you want. Each one has different colors, and it’s outside so I figured… green and yellow go good, right?)

The day of the wedding approached all too quickly, and soon it was the very day you’d be united with Kyo forever. The guests arrived, and were led out to the trees where yellow flowers were blooming in the soft green grass. Kyo waited there, standing at the front of the aisle, looking more anxious than he’d ever looked in his entire life.

While you were still inside the house, having the worst time of your life. Everyone had left you behind, to go to the ceremony, and now you were having a major issue getting your dress on by yourself. You had stupidly thought you could handle it on your own, but boy were you wrong. You lifted it, tucked it, snapped it, and buttoned it until finally it felt right, and then rushing with your make up, you realized you were now five minutes late. *Oh no… Kyo!* you thought, dropping everything, and taking off at a run, though in a big wedding dress… not easy.

“Kira, what’s taking you so-” Jake tried to ask, as you passed him going out the door, as he had been sent back to see what was taking you so long.

You paid him no mind though, and ran as fast as you could, with him trailing behind you. You were going so fast, and were concentrating so hard on getting to Kyo that you passed right by the assembly of people waiting for you, and rushed into Kyo’s arms.

Surprised as he was to see you, he was also relived and chuckled while he held you, “Running a bit late, dear?”

Your make up was half done, your dress now had grass stains, and you had jumped into the aisle without waiting, but you were there, in his arms. You smiled up at him, looking adoringly into his eyes, “Maybe we should try this again…”

Kyo nodded and kissed your cheek before you ran back down the aisle to your friends who were confused, and slightly embarrassed seeing you in this state.

“We’re going again, people,” you said to them all, and the music started. Though some whispered that you had ruined the moment, you knew you hadn’t. The moment you said, “I do,” could never be lost, even if Kyo had seen you a bit too soon.

Ai and Lunehtiel were the first two to go, Akito holding the baby and all couldn’t have done it, and Lunehtiel hugged you tight before letting go and taking the walk down the aisle. Next was Noki and Akane, each had tears in their eyes, but Noki was trying to look calm and cool about it as he always did. He kissed your forehead gently, then smiling left with Akane, who was too choked up to say anything.

Last it was Chase and Ariel. Ariel smiled brightly, and hugged you, “I know he’ll take care of you…” she whispered softly, then went and took her place to go next, waiting for Chase.

Chase stared at you for the longest time, before he moved to hug you, bringing you into his arms gently, “If you ever need anything… you know… I’m here for you…”

“I know,” you nodded, and smiled, wanting to cry yourself. “I know…” You kissed his cheek, and he turned quickly away, going to Ariel’s side.

“I’m too hot for one girl alone anyway,” Chase added quickly, as he turned and winked at you.

You giggled, wiping your eyes, and the two of them also left to join the rest.

“Are you ready?”

You looked up at Jake, remembering the dream that had caused all of this to happen, and smiled, “I am…”

As the two of you walked down the aisle, Jake whispered to you softly, “And you can always come to me for anything. I’ll let him have it anytime he doesn’t treat you right. Even if he is my future brother in law…”

You couldn’t help but giggle at that as well, but then everything disappeared as you looked at Kyo. His eyes, bright with love and a million other emotions could look at nothing, but you. You were the swan, the shining star, and all things beautiful in his eyes.

When you took his hands, warm and comforting as ever, you could feel that very love of you coming into your body, giving you all the love and hope you would ever need to get through any darkness. You had always felt it from him, but now you knew why without a doubt, it was because you were meant to be his wife.

“You two have your own vows to exchange?”

The two of you nodded to the(whoever you want to be holding your ceremony) and Kyo started.

He held your hands tight, but gently, and gave you the most love filled look anyone had ever given a woman, or so you believed. “Kira… ever since you were little, I always felt the need to protect you from harm. I always felt the need to be close to you in some way… but back then I never would have imagined us, here, today. I was never the smartest, the best looking, the fastest, the strongest out of any of us who you could have chosen from. But somehow, love found a way, and brought you into my arms for all eternity,” he then slipped the wedding ring over your finger, “I take you as my wife, my bride, my love, and the most important thing that will ever be in my life, no matter what comes. I will protect and defend you through any storm, and always offer the gentle hand of love, if you are struggling. I take you into myself, completely, from this day on, into all of eternity.”

Well if people weren’t already crying, they soon would be, as you choked slightly and started to speak, “Kyo… I thought you were crazy when you first told me about you being a demon, and then even crazier when I found out I had to marry one of you. But the closer I got to you, the more time we spent together, I realized that you were slowly filling in something empty had been inside of me. You gave me love, you gave me hope, and you gave me everything I would ever need to survive this craziness. You were always there, no matter what foe we faced, and protected me with your life, if it was needed. I may have not realized it at first, but you were always everything good in my life, from the day I met you. You were everything that gave me joy and happiness, and when I found out how much you really meant to me, I couldn’t hold it back, and had to tell you. I take you, as my husband, my love, and everything that is most important to me, and will guard and protect you with my life if need be, as you have done for me so many times. I will be your wife, from this day on, to all eternity.”

There was a moment of silence, that felt like forever, as you started into his eyes, tears flowing from your own, and everyone around you. Then it came, “You may kiss the bride…”

And without any second of hesitation Kyo took you into his arms and gave you the most loving kiss he had ever given in his lifetime. No kiss would ever match that of what he gave you, when the two of you became one in spirit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's Kyo. I wrote these like a year ago xD I just haven';t been on to upload. I hope you all enjoyed ^-^