Falling in love is great. Unless it's with a demon.

(49)Wedding finale(Chase)

Blushing worse than you ever had thought you would, because you hated to admit it, but you stepped forward towards Chase, who’s grip slackened on the bag of chips at the same time as Kyo’s and they dropped to the floor.

But his shock was short lived, and that same sexy smirk came to his face as he stood and opened his arms to you, “I knew you’d come around, babe.”

You honestly wanted to punch him in the head for ruining what was supposed to be a very loving moment with his cocky attitude, but you pushed it aside and went into his arms, which closed over you tightly… protectively. You realized this embrace for what it was. Chase wasn’t one to show his emotions easily, as he had admitted to you before, so this, at least, was a step forward for him.

And even through the “ooos” and awwws” Chase remained with you in his arms for the moments following, gently whispering into your ear, for only you to hear, “I love you…”

And so the wedding was on, as Chase and everyone else accepted you choosing him. It was to be understood, you had to make the decision eventually, and if Chase made you happy then the guys would be happy for you, even if saddened by losing you as their own. Chase made it known to everyone possible that you now had chosen him though, and rubbed it in a bit too much, provoking fights from his brothers when he got the chance. But they just shrugged him off, and blamed it on low self esteem. You did manage to get away from the house for awhile to go riding on his motorcycle, out to some random field as you had done when on your first date. There, while gazing into your eyes and telling you how beautiful you were, he brought out the diamond ring he had bought and proposed to you. You accepted without hesitation, and moved on to make the plans for the wedding, as to have it as quickly as possible. You just wanted to be married to the one who you loved so much…

The wedding was to be held in an open field, with hills spread out in the distance, and not only that but it would be held at night, so you could look up at the stars the same way you had done on that night, when you thought you truly loved him, even if you didn’t exactly know it for sure yet. The colors were set to be white, bright yellow, and black. The bridesmaids wearing yellow, the guys wearing black, and you in white while Chase was in black.

But the wedding day was chaos… no one knew where they were going, what they were doing, or how things were supposed to be.

“Kira we were supposed to be there an hour ago!” Chase yelled to you from the other side of the door, as you weren’t about to let him see you.

“Just a minute!” you yelled back, feeling a bit annoyed that he could easily real the door down and see you. You loved the guy and all, but you didn’t need any bad lucky. It would take all the good luck you could get just to live with him… Of course you loved him though.

“People are waiting on you,” he sighed, leaning his back against the door, “And we both know I’m gonna be the good looking one.”

Oh that was it. He had been picking at you all week, and even though he was kidding you had, had enough. Picking up the bottom of your dress you marched over to the door and quickly opened it, making Chase fall down to the ground in front of you.

You looked down at him, erm more like glared down at him, and said, “You happy now?”

“Hmm,” he moved himself over to look under your dress, “Very, actually.”

You stepped back from him and pulled your dress with you, “You pervert!”

Chase laughed and got up on his knees, where he leaned into you and hugged himself around your waist, “But you love this pervert.”

You couldn’t deny that, and he looked so cute at the moment you couldn’t stay angry at him, so you smiled and patted his head.

He took your hand in his, looked up into your eyes, and kissed it gently. “So let’s go get married, yeah?”

It was a surprise to everyone when Chase’s motorcycle came roaring down the road with you and him on it. Not so good on the dress, but such small things hardly mattered, this was your wedding day. He hopped off, ignoring the stares and shaking of heads, and helped you off, gently kissing your cheek and saying, “I’ll be waiting, babe,” before running down to his spot at the end of the aisle.

You laughed, and shook your head as well, apologizing silently to all the people who had been waiting on you.

You straightened out your dress a bit, then put your arm through Jake’s as he walked up to you. You motioned to Chase, who motioned to someone else to begin the music and get things rolling.

Noki planted a soft kiss on your cheek, before walking away with Akane stuck to his arm.

Lunehtiel smiled big, and kissed the top of your head, “Good luck.” Then he and Ai left as well.

So Kyo and Ariel were left… and there was no denying the sadness in Kyo’s eyes and smile, as much as he tried to hide it.

He could barely look up at you as he spoke, “Well… this is it. The big moment.”

You giggled softly, and without holding back threw your arms around him and hugged him close, “Thank you Kyo… for everything. I know you’ll always be here for me.”

Kyo blushed, and smiled as you pulled back, simply nodding as Ariel walked with him down the aisle.

“Alright where’s my baby!” Chase yelled up to you obnoxiously.

You rolled your eyes, and yelled back, “Can I have a minute, please?!”

And then all was silent, except for a few laughs.

Jake took your hands in his and kissed them both, “I’ll always be here for you too, ya know? If ya ever, oh I don’t know, need me to put Chase in his place or something.”

You laughed, knowing fully well that Chase could destroy him, but nodded, “I know, Jakers.” You kissed his cheek, and then allowed him to lead you out into view.

Though everyone had already seen you, they still gasped as if it were the first time, and even Chase stared like he’d never seen you in a wedding dress before. His eyes, so filled with love, made you walk all the faster, until your hands were entwined in his and it was time for vows.

He didn’t seem a bit nervous, and flashed you that same cocky smirk that you loved and hated at the time before he spoke, “So Kira… here we are, together, getting married. It was about time you chose me,” he winked, sounding far too cocky for his own good, and a bit rude. You inwardly groaned, and wanted to hit your head against something. This was not how things were supposed to go.

“Because you’re perfect for me. You’re the most beautiful, kind hearted, adorable, loveable woman I’ve ever known… and ever since I first saw you, I knew you were meant to be with me… I just let the other guys think they had a chance with you. I love you more than anything in this world, and will be the happiest man alive having you for my wife…”

*Ok…* you thought, *It was beautiful for a couple seconds… he did better than I expected.*

You cleared your throat softly, blushing to the people around you, then started your own, giving him a taste of his own medicine, “I love you Chase. Though you’re a cocky, arrogant jerk at most times, I know the better you. I know how completely loving and gentle you can be, when you’re not trying to impress other people. And I know that slowly I’ll be able to bring that side out of you more often… I love you more than words can say, and want nothing more than to be your wife.”

Chase gave you a playful smile, and whispered, “Thanks a lot babe…” before the(person doing your wedding) went on to finish his part, ending in, “And now you may kiss the bride. But keep it clean…”

Chase smiled as you blushed, and took you in his arms kissing you passionately, bending you backwards ever so slightly, then he picked you up in his arms and continued the kiss, until the both of you were out of breath, and out of words to further explain your love…
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnd Chase.