Status: Complete! Sequel is up!

Prove It

I'm Just Overreacting

I went into the locker room to ask Cristiano to be in the photoshoot, since he was the only one Sir Alex couldn't find. After realizing he wasn't in there, I asked "Anyone know where Cristiano is?"
Everyone said they saw him heading out to the parking lot, so I headed that way. I turned the corner to go where all the players park when I finally found Cristiano. Making out with some random girl he probably found somewhere. I would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't gasped. They both looked up at me, and Cristiano's eyes went wide.
"Camry-"
With closed eyes, I asked, "Sir Alex needs you for a photoshoot tomorrow." I returned to the locker room, grabbed my stuff, and headed back to my car, thanking anyone up there who would listen how much I was appreciated thinking to park in the front today.
"Camry? You okay?" Macheda appeared in a doorway.
"'m fine. 's nothing."
"No it's not, you're crying," he said stepping in front of me.
"No 'm not," I said blinking away any more than might spill over.
"What happened?"
I shook my head. "I'd rather not say. I'll see you tomorrow, Rico." I lightly pushed him to the side and walked slowly to my old Jeep. The drive home was a long one; I wasn't in any hurry. I trudged up the stairs and unlocked the front door, dropping my soccer bag right inside and turning on the lights.
"Camry!"
I nearly screamed, before realizing it was only Rob and Caine, being their usual stupid selves and scaring me.
I breathed a sigh of relief. "Holy crap, guys. Don't do/i] that!"
They laughed and hugged me. "You've been gone forever! By the way, you're out of food, thought you should know-"
"Have you been crying?" Rob interrupted Caine's rant.
"What, me? No, why?" I asked.
"What happened?" Caine asked.
I sat down, quickly followed by Caine and Rob on both sides of me. I rested my head on Caine's shoulder and watched the muted commercial for some shampoo. "I guess Cristiano-"
"What did he do?" Caine yelled.
"He kinda led me on pretty bad, then today I saw...he had his tongue down some girl's throat in the parking lot, not caring if the world saw them!" I started ranting, but stopped myself.
Caine started ranting about how he was gonna kick Cristiano's ass, and Rob simply sat there and hugged me.
"It's fine, guys. I'm just overreacting. I don't wanna be some wreck while you guys are here, let's have fun!" I said.
"Okay, let's!" Caine agreed, smiling. "So where does Cristiano live?"
"Caine, shut up!" Me and Rob said at the same time, then smiled. Good times.
So it was decided that since I apparently didn't have any food left, and I was starving, that we would order in and find some movie to watch, hoping it would be a scary one. I still had yet to see a movie that was honestly scary, they're all so poorly acted out that it was impossible to be too scared.
I changed out of my practice uniform and we all headed out to get the food. When we pulled up in front of the Chinese restaurant, we were belting out the lyrics to 3OH!3's 'Don't Trust Me'. "T-tell you boyfriend. If he's says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin' scared of him!" We laughed and got out of the car, gaining stares from people eating. I paid and followed Caine and Rob out the door, praying Caine wouldn't drop the food and have us order more. I was laughing at their skipping when I walked past a car.
A certain red Porsche.
With a certain Portuguese soccer player in the driver's seat.
I made sure my gaze didn't stop on him, acting as though I hadn't seem him. I knew it didn't work. But I wasn't about to let him think I cared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww :'[ tear.