Status: Complete! Sequel is up!

Prove It

I Smell Beautiful

The next morning Sergio called and said we had practice in an hour, and that he would come and get me if I wanted. I agreed and threw my practice stuff on before running downstairs, where he was already waiting.
The car was filled with loud, energetic music and it was impossible not to be excited with him about practice. That boy is always in a good mood. We smiled and sang along the whole way, so by the time we arrived at the stadium I was in a much better mood. Sergio was one of the few people that had that power. I followed him into the locker room and changed, not caring that I was surrounded by boys. I had underwear on, and it covers the same stuff, who cares? When everyone had changed, the coach, Vicente de Bosque, came in to talk tell everyone to sit out in the bleachers when they were done.
I walked with Sergio and Fernando outside, excited to be training some more with everyone.
"I'm so thirsty," Sergio whined.
"So drink some water, dumbass. Duh," I replied, shoving a water bottle in his chest.
He only smiled at me and took it, then sat on the other side of me.

"Okay, five miles, go!" Coach Bosque said, pointing to his left, our right.
Everyone groaned and took their time climbing down from the bleachers, which Coach definitely noticed.
"Six!" He yelled, resulting in even loader groans and everyone to start jogging.
An hour later the whole team had finished the running "warm up," and then, after a short water break ands dynamic stretch session, starting the Pele warm up, which consists of volleys, headers, chest-thighs, and insteps. Over the next three hours we worked on positioning, shooting, follow ups, and played a "short" thirty minutes game of keep away. All this before lunch.
"Okay, guys, go get some lunch, something healthy, full of carbs! Go!" Coach Bosque finally allowed us to stop.
Even though I was in excellent shape, my legs were dying. I made myself jog the few short yards between Fernando and myself and jumped on his back, hoping for a piggyback. And for him to catch me.
"Umpf," I grunted from the ground.
"Too sore," Fernando mumbled, continuing to walk towards the locker room.
"At least help me up, you prick!" I yelled after him, raising my hands, although Fernando kept walking, I felt myself being pulled to my feet. I opened my eyes to see David Villa. I smiled at him, shaking the dirt off my back, although it was pointless considering I was drenched in sweat, as was everyone else, and dirt already. "Thanks."
He only smiled in reply and walked next to me to the locker room.
Luckily by now everyone knew not to get in the showers until I was already in mine, at the very end of the bathroom. We had it all planned out. I would get in the shower, rinse off, yell, 'switch' so everyone knew I was coming out, and everyone would be on their happy way. Cool beans.
For lunch we split off in our own little groups, some heading home, others to find a restaurant. My group, which consisted of me, Fernando, Sergio, David, Iker, Raul, and Xabi, decided to go to one of the little delis they knew about from days like this.
"You guys still smell disgusting," I said, wrinkling my nose.
"You don't smell like a bunch of flowers either, Fiacco. Shut it," Iker replied, smiling so I knew he was joking.
I scoffed. "I smell beautiful and you know it Casillas."

That night I was on the phone with Cristiano before going to sleep.
"I'm going to be dead tomorrow. As in, literally. Dead. I'm going to be so sore. We ran a total of fifteen miles today, not including running around during drills, then with conditioning..." I drifted off.
"Well it'll get better. It's always the worst in preseason," Cris reminded me.
"Yeah, I know. I better get on the cover of Sports Illustrated by the time this conditioning is done."
"Oh yeah, that reminds me. You kind of erm, well, are," he said.
"What?" I shrieked. "When did that happen?"
"Umm, last Thursday," he replied.
"Are you looking at it?" I asked.
"Yep."
"What am I doing?" I asked, quietly.
"Playing soccer of course."
"I can't believe you didn't tell me! I have to go get one now!" I smiled, excited to be on the cover of just about anything. Except those tabloids. Yuck.
He laughed. "Don't get too conceited, now. Leave room for me."
"I'll try."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so here it is! I know it's another epic filler, BUT something...[exciting?] is going to happen maybe next chapter, so wait and see!
And cause I was so late i wont ask for comments. :]

BUT they would be uber lovely!

I feel an obsession coming on...