Status: Complete! Sequel is up!

Prove It

The Last Time Ever

"Camry! Get up! You have an interview in two hours!" David pulled me out of bed and threw the blinds open, much to my disgust.
"Argh, I hate you! Never speak to me again, Villa!" I joked halfheartedly, groaning as I got up. My muscles were more sore than they had been in a very, very long time. I forced myself to get ready and follow him to the car and to practice.

After three hours of practice Coach gave us another break. I fell into the passenger seat of Fernando's car and listened to the radio, some sports station. What else.
"-and it was just announced that Cristiano Ronaldo was traded from Manchester United to Real Madrid for a record breaking eighty million euros! That's amazing!"... the announcer was saying. I immediately shot up, at attention.
"He got traded?" I shrieked. "When did that happen?"
Fernando didn't say anything. I pulled out my phone quickly and dialed the number I now knew by heart.
"You got traded[/i}?"
"But that's kind of something you should tell me!"
"I still would have wanted to know!"
"Well I understand, but....Cris..."
"Okay. Okay, I'll call you tonight. Bye."
I hung up and didn't say much else the rest of the ride home. We listened to the radio; it was now playing a rock station. I was absorbed in the thought of not having Cristiano on the same team, I couldn't imagine it.

That night as I left the stadium with everyone, exhausted as usual, I noticed a shadow off to the side. I glanced at the figure, and after a couple of seconds realized it was Cristiano. I stopped, told the guys to go ahead without me, and walked over to him.
Before either of us said anything, he wrapped me in a hug.
"This is it, isn't it?" I whispered.
He nodded.
"I understand. Leave with no strings attached right?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No, don’t say that, it's just...I don't..."
"It's okay, I got it. It's cool. We can still talk and everything though, right?"
"Of course. All the time. Just like before, you just don't have to be tied down to anything or anyone."
I nodded, and followed him to the car. Again, the ride was silent. My life recently had become full of these silent car rides. Unacceptable.
As he pulled up in the driveway, I said, "I just don't want anything to be awkward or anything between us, okay?"
He nodded in agreement and hugged and kissed me one last time. Possibly the last time ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end of it! :'[ I'm so sad...empty haha jussssst kidding. There will be a sequel, but I don't know how soon. I'm soo busy with school, soccer, cross country, etc. Comments please?!