Status: Complete! Sequel is up!

Prove It

That's Not Good

"Ryan! Get back! Hurry!" Sir Alex yelled as one of the Aston Villa players sprinted past the last defender. Edwin sprinted out toward him, slid, and got the ball, the forward flipping over him and catching Edwin in the head. "Good job Edwin!" Sir Alex yelled, then was silent as he realized Edwin wasn't getting up.
"Oh gosh, Edwin," I whispered. He stayed down, and Sir Alex ran out to help him off the field. Before he left, he said, "Fiacco. Find a jersey and some gloves."
Sir Alex say what? I thought. I looked at the other players on the bench wide eyed. "Did he say what I think he said?" I squeaked.
They all slowly nodded.
I realized they were almost back and I hurriedly found some gloves, about three sizes too big, and a goalie jersey, which was still a little too big. "You're insane," I whispered as I passed Sir Alex.
"You know what to do. Don't let anyone out there intimidate you, okay?"
I nodded and ran out to the field, where the ref stood holding the ball. He threw it to the ground, and when it popped back up I caught it and slowed my breathing. My first punts were never any good. I punted it past midfield (score!) to Wayne, who centered it.
The rest of the game went without scoring, and it ended after double overtime 2-2. After some talking with both coaches and the referees, Coach announced who would take the first five penalty kicks. "Cristiano, Wayne, Berbatov, Macheda, and Fiacco. Camry, you have to be in goal, since you came off in goal and Edwin has a minor concussion, okay?"
I nodded, knowing I couldn't talk. Everyone cheered and gave me back-breaking claps on the back. "Everybody pray for me," I said quietly before heading to the goal. Naturally they got to shoot first.
They lined up for the first shot, to the left, which I easily stopped. I stepped aside for Aston Villa's goalie as Cristiano stepped up to take our first one. He easily placed it in the back right corner. This continued until they scored on their third shot. After Dimitar shot the score was two to one, Manchester. Their next shot went in, but Macheda's didn't, leaving the score at two to two. Their last shot went wide, then it was my turn. I took lots of deep breaths before stepping back from the ball to get momentum. I faked a hard shot to the left and passed it into the right corner. The whole stadium was dead silent as the realized I had made the shot. I almost headed back to the goal for the next one when I realized Cristiano and Wayne were picking me up and putting me on their shoulders.
"No, no, no, no, no. No! Put me down, now!" I yelled.
I hadn't even realized how loud the crowd was at this point, as everyone cheered, and I was finally let down. We shook hands with the other team, signed some autographs, then disappeared into the locker room, still yelling.
Sir Alex didn't say much, he knew no one was really paying attention. Everyone agreed to go out tonight, Cristiano said he would pick me up.

That night I stood in my closet, looking for something to wear. I was definitely going to be as feminine as I could after having to pretend to be a guy for so long. I picked out a light blue dress and some silver heels, with a small silver bow in my hair. I had just clipped it in when the doorbell rang.
I opened the door and smiled at Cristiano before I followed him down to his bright red Porsche.
"I think I like it when you dress like that better than when you dress like a guy," he said smiling.
"I would hope so," I replied. "It would be kinda creepy if you didn't."
We arrived soon after, and the players that saw us when we arrived cheered. We talked with everyone for a few minutes before the song changed to Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
"I love this song!" I smiled.
"Then let's go dance," Cristiano took my hand and pulled me along behind him, not giving me a chance to decline.
"I can't dance. For real. I have not only two, but like four left feet. No joke," I said, trying to warn him.
"That's okay. I’m good enough for both of us."
"Don't be conceited, now," I joked before we both fell silence and danced.
"You sing really well," he whispered.
I hadn't even realized I'd been singing. I gotta work on that. I blushed. "I was singing?"
He nodded and smiled.
"That's not good."
"No, it was."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Hannahsaur! for commenting! Luv ya!

Ain't they so cute?