1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.13)

Back to the normal POV (Lilys)

Should I?

I shouldn't.

But I want to.

It's wrong.

I slowly crept out of bed trying to make as little noise as possible. It's been an hour and a half sense Parker went to bed. So he should be asleep, right? I opened my door which led to his room, just enough so I could slip my body thew. Yes, he was asleep! His covers were down by his ankles, like he kicked them off. He was wearing black and navy blue boxers. Revealing his amazing body.

"Lily" he whispered.

Oh my god! Is he awake? I would die if he knew I was in here. I walked slowly over there. Nope, he was definitely asleep. Thank god. I crawled up on his bed and on top of him. I was sitting up with my legs on either side of him trapping him.

"Lily?" he asked waking up.

"Shhhh Parker, your having a dream" I said.

"I am?" he asked groggy.

"Yes, a very good dream" I said.

Then he grabbed me pulling me down to him. He kissed me with so much passion, leaving me wanting more. I tangled my hands in his hair, kissing him fiercely. Then I bit down on his lip pulling away.

"I thought I was the on that bit" he said.

I giggled and kissed him again. Then he took my hips and flipped me over so he was on top of me. His hands started roaming my body. Then he kissed the spot he first bit me at and I moaned in pleasure. That was definitely my weak spot. Then he sunk his teeth into my neck. I gasped in pleasure. I could feel him draining blood from me. There goes that hot wave again. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. He pulled away before I even had to ask him.

"Lily I want you so bad" he whispered thrusting his hips into mine.

"I know" I sighed.

I stopped completely what I was doing and pushed him up a little. I sighed knowing I had to go back in my room before things got to intense. I pushed him up a little more and got out of bed. He sighed lying down on his bed. I came over to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Don't go" he whispered.

"All good dreams must come to an end" I whispered.

Then I pulled the covers over him like a mom would do to her son and left carefully shutting the door. I crawled into bed a happy women. Score one for Lily! I managed to figure out a way to have him bite me, and him not even know it! As long as I can convince him he's dreaming when he bites me I don't have to deal with him teasing me, and my pride doesn't get hurt to much.
This could work out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much for your comments.
It's what keeps me writing.