1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.14)

Whoosh! I was awakened by a gust of cold air grazing over me. I instantly got goose-bumps. My blanket had been removed from me.

"Get up" I herd a strong, stern voice say.

Still having my eyes shut I groaned shifting positions so I was on my other side and snuggled up to my pillow. I didn't want to wake up now, I was still tired.

"Don't make me go get water" I herd the guy say.

I slowly turned on my back and opened my eyes seeing King Jackass himself.

"We're going swimming today" Parker said. He did not sound trilled. I couldn't blame him though, I wasn't either. I didn't even know how to.

"Do we have to?" I said in a whiny kid voice.

"yes now get ready" he said sternly.

With that he stormed out of my room and shut the door behind him. Apparently someones in a bad mood, but then again when isn't he? I reluctantly got out of bed and went to my dresser. I pulled out the first bikini I could find. It was a deep, rich red color. It was plain and simple, but hey I looked good in it. I put my bikini on and slipped on my semi-short tan shorts. I grabbed my sunglasses and my towel heading to the living room. Everyone was already waiting for me.

"Took you long enough" Parker stated angry.

"Excuse me if I just woke up" I retorted.

"Oh come on you two" Justin said rolling his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at Parker like a little kid, and walked over to Justin. I linked arms with him then headed out the door. We went to the pool with Jake leading the way. Once we arrived I saw a huge pool with a diving board, a slide, and a hot tube. Not bad for a boarding school. I set my towel down on one of the white chairs, took off my shorts, and sat down. The guys set there stuff down and jumped in the pool. I screamed as they got water on me, good thing I took off my shorts.

Once Justin surfaced he looked at me confused and said "Lily aren't you coming in?"

I shook my head violently "No, I don't even know how to swim" I said.

All the sudden the sun went away and little drops of water were falling on me. Was it raining?

"I could teach you" I herd a deep voice say.

I looked up and saw Parker dripping wet, and standing over me. When did he get here? Wasn't he just in the pool?

"No thanks" I stated.

"You can't come to the pool with us and not go swimming" Jake whined from the pool.

"Exactly" Parker said grinning devilishly.

Then he picked me up bridal style and started walking toward the diving board. Where the deep end is. Did I mention I CAN"T SWIM! I started thrashing against him as hard as I could. I was trying everything I could think of to get him to put me down.

"Parker I can't swim!" I screamed.

Now he was stepping on the diving board.

"Parker!" I screamed.

"It'll be ok" he whispered in my ear.

"No it won't I can't swi-" I was cut off by Parking jumping off the diving board and into the deep end.

We sank to the bottom like an anchor. I felt him let go of my legs then put both of his arms around my waist firmly from behind. I felt myself getting closer to the surface, but I wasn't doing anything. Parker was definitely taking me to the surface. But I mean what was he going to do, let me drown? We reached the top and I immediately freaked out. I was gasping for air. I started to kick my legs, even though Parker was holding me. For the fear of drowning I faced Parker and wrapped my arms around his neck like I was giving him a hug, then i wrapped my legs around his waist. I was holding onto him for dear life. I felt him chuckle.

"Scarred?" he asked.

"Yes" I said nervously.

He laughed a little "How can you be scarred of swimming, but not of me?" he asked.

"I don't know, I guess your not as scary as you thought you were" I said. "Now take me to the shallow end!"

I felt him swim over the shallow end, with me still clinging to him. We were so far in the shallow end now that the water only touched my lover back.

"Better?" he asked.

"No, I want to go to the hot tube" I stated firmly.

He let out an annoyed sigh and got out of the pool. I made him carry me all the way in the hot tube. Once I felt the hot water on my skin I let go of him. I took a seat in the hot tube and sighed leaning back feeling the hot water consume me. Parker was staring at me intently.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to do something nice and teach you how to swim" he said.

I rolled my eyes "Good luck with that" I said.

"I'll be back" he said getting out of the hot tube and heading to the dorm.

Whatever Parker was doing it couldn't be good.

I spent the next ten minutes in the hot tube trying not to worry about what Parker was doing. I decided to get out. I walked over to my chair to dry off. Then I saw Parker. He was walking towards me with something in his hands.

"I wouldn't dry off yet Lily" Parker said.

"And what makes you think I will be getting back in the pool?" I questioned.

"Because if you do I will owe you one, and that's kind of a big deal. Even though I'm doing this for your own good" he said.

I stood there for a minute pondering my options.

"Fine" I said a little uneasy.

He smirked triumphantly. Then he slide a floaty on my arm. Wait a floaty. I'm not a little kid! Then he put one on my other arm.

"There, now your ready to go swimming" he said smirking.

He grabbed my head in a comforting way and led me to the pool. I couldn't help but smile, he was so cute when he was being nice. we slowly entered the water, which was freezing. I guess I had been in the hot tub to long. I shivered and started to turn back.

"Oh no you don't" Parker said pulling my hand back to him.

I slowly turned back to his side and started entering the deep end.

"Ok now it's going to be deep, so start treading water" he said smoothly. Yeah, easy for you to say.

I walked in deeper so I couldn't touch the ground anymore. I started to move my legs back and forth. After 5 minutes I was starting to get the hang of it. I mean the floatys helped of course.

"See your doing it!" Parker said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah but can we go back to the dorm, my legs are getting tired" I said sheepishly.

"I suppose, but were definitely trying this again without the floatys" he said swimming towards me.

I rolled my eyes knowing he wouldn't give up until I could swim by myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was really bad, but I at least wanted to post something for you guys.