1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.17)

Parkers POV!!!

I sat at the couch arms crossed and starring at the door. It was 12:17 a.m. now, and I've been sitting here since 10:00 p.m. waiting for Lily to come back. She shouldn't be out with Aiden, there's something about him that i can't put my finger on that's bad. He was trouble and I should have never to her go out on a date with him.

I herd a knock at the door and sprang up. I opened the door and saw Aiden there carrying Lily, she was asleep.

"What'd you bore her to sleep" I said coldly.

He glared at me and took a step in our dorm.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked venomously.

"Putting Lily to bed, what does it look like I'm doing?" he said just as venomously.

"No your not, give her to me" I said opening my arms up to take her.

"No" he said frowning.

"This is my dorm, now give Lily to me and get out" I whispered angrily, hoping not to wake Lily.

He reluctantly set Lily in my arms gently. I took her and felt whole again. It's like she's apart of me and when she's away it hurts. I felt like I was getting a piece of my soul back. It pained me to know I could never tell Lily this. She would reject me and run off, and I couldn't take that. Having her here as a roommate and not knowing how I feel is much better than not having her here at all.

"This isn't over Parker" Aiden whispered harshly.

With that he gave on last look at Lily and left. I carried Lily to her room and set her gently down on her bed. I took off he shoes and covered her with a blanket. I brushed some hair out of her face and kissed her lightly on the forehead. For the moment I was glad I had bitten her, that we shared a connection, and that it felt like she was apart of me. Even though we fight I still care about her. I'll show her I can be the man she wants. I'll prove to her I'm better than Aiden.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think?
I know it was short, sorry :[

Comments =)