1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.2)

I sat there on my bed bored as ever. I pulled my schedule out of my pocket and decided to exam it again. I frowned once i saw i didn't have an art class. I loved art, it was one of my strong suits. I got up off my bed and headed to the elevator. I was going to talk to the secretary to drop something so i could take art. Now all i had to do was find out where the secretary resides.

I stepped into the elevator and hit the main floor button. It thought i would check there first. I walked out and saw people were starting to come in. Not just people.....guys. I quickly pulled my sweatshirt hood over my head, as to blend in. I walked swiftly around the halls not draw attention to me. My head was down and i was starting down at the floor.

*BAM*

I was knocked on my butt. My hood flew up revealing i was indeed a girl. The other guy was not knocked on the ground in any way. He seemed hardly affected. My cheeks grew red from embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry i should have been watching where i was going." I stammered. He laughed half heartedly. "Its fine" he said. He extended his hand out for me to take it. I accepted it, and he helped me up.

"So where are you headed?" he asked.

"Well I'm not really sure" I said. He looked at me puzzled.I smiled "Well i was looking for the office to find the secretary, but i don't know where anything is." i said honestly. He smiled at me. "I was heading that way as well, here I'll take you there." he said. I smiled in gratification. After a little bit of walking we finally arrived at the office.

There was a short, plump lady sitting in a desk talking to another boy. He was beautiful. I could only see the back of him, but from what i could tell he was incredibly hot. He wore dark skinny jeans with a plain grey shirt. He had black raven hair, that was kinda long, but not really. I couldn't make out what he was saying to the lady, they were barely whispering. He finally wiped around, my eyes grew big. He had piercing green eyes. I felt like he could see into my soul. He was even more beautiful from the front. The way his shirt hugged him, you could see his muscles, he was the hottest boy I've ever seen.

He walked out of the office harshly, but before he left he gave and and the guy i was standing with a death glare.

"What did we do?" i asked the boy i just met.

"Nothing, Parker is always in a bad mood." he stated.

Parker. I like that name. The way it just rolls off your tongue. To bad he was a complete jerk.

I turned the the guy who led me here "What's your name? I never did catch it." i said.

He smiled "Justin. Your Lily right?" he said.

"Yeah? How did you know that?" i said.

"Well its kinda hard not to know your name when your the only girl here!" he said.

I smiled.duhhh.

I walked forward toward the secretary to discuss my schedule change.

"Hello" she said sweetly.

"Hello,i was wondering if i could drop my music class and switch to art, i would greatly appreciate it." I said with the same sweetness.

"Well were not suppose to do this, but i guess for you i can" She said while smiling at me.

I thanked her and handed her my schedule. She crossed off music and wrote art, and the room number. Before i left she smiled and said "Us girls have to stick together" With that i smiled and left giving Justin a quick smile.

I found my way back to the elevator, got in and hit my floor button. Thankfully there was no one in it. I got out at the fourth floor and headed to my room. I opened the door and saw there were two boys sitting on the couch watching tv. I smiled, but then it quickly turned into a frown. The guy i saw in the office.....Parker was there. Apparently i would be rooming with him. Just my luck. They both looked up at me. The boy to the left of Parker was fairly cute. He had blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes. He was so cute. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He had dimples! That's so cute! "I'm Jake, but you can just call me your future boyfriend" he stated proudly. I laughed at him and said "Nice to meet you Jake, I'm Lily"

I focused my attention on Parker. He was smirking at me. Damn him and his smirks.

"Hello Parker" i said coldly. He smirked even more! If that was even possible. He wasn't surprised that i already new his name. That cocky bastard. "Lily" he said. I loved the way my name came out of his mouth, it sounded so right.

Wait what am i think!?!

He's a cocky,glaring,bastard who likes to smirk.

He sat there staring at me with such intensity. I stared right back with equal force, i was not going to look away leaving him with the satisfaction of knowing he won. Just then the door opened. I jumped barely aware of my surroundings until now. Parker chuckled at me. It was Justin.

"Justin?" i said.

"Hey Lily! Isn't this awesome were rooming together!" he said.

I ran over and hugged him. Even though i just met him, i new we were going to be good friends.

"Do you know everyone's name but mine!" Jake said.

"Awe" i said looking sad at Jake. I ran over to him on the couch and gave him a hug.

"Sorry Jake" i said. His arms tightened around me. "Its ok Lily bear i forgive you" he said.

haha Lily bear that's cute. Jake was like a little kid, maybe rooming here wasn't going to be so bad.