1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.26)

My head was throbbing and my body was aching, but that was the least of my worries.

"Look who's awake" someone said from across the room. I blinked a couple times trying to get rid of the blurriness. Once I had clear vision I saw five guys standing across the room and next to a girl. She had black hair and - aw shit! It was Lynn. She was in nothing but her undergarments and had bruises covering her body. She wasn't moving, oh god.

"Get away from her!" I screamed feeling tears trickle down my cheeks.

"Very well" Tristan said. Wait, Tristan?

"Tristan?" I choked out.

"Yes Lily, and your lover boy is here too, well ex-lover boy" he said grinning evilly. What was he talking about? Then Aiden emerged from the group. I hadn't noticed him before.

"Aiden" I said confused.

"Yes Lily your lover by isn't so lovely is he? Tristan said. "He's been killing pretty little humans with us. He just couldn't resist fresh human blood when it wonders so willingly into the park. They screamed when we kidnapped them, they screamed when we raped them, they screamed when we killed them. Tell me Lily are you a screamer?" he said grinning sinisterly at me.

"It was you, you killed all those girls on the news" I said.

"Yes Lily it was us, but kidnapping lonely girls started to get boring and quite frankly it was starting to get to easy. Then I saw you, so beautiful, so full of spunk, I wanted you and I always get what I want. When Aiden told me about your little love triangle with Parker I saw it as a perfect opportunity. Everyone would be mad at you including your beloved Aiden and I wouldn't have to deal with Parker. Tell me does it make you sad to know Aiden doesn't care about you anymore? Who knows if he even did in the first place, we all know what teenage vampires want anyways. No matter, on to more pressing matters, Lily you never answered my question" he said taking more steps closer to me.

I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to scream bloody murder, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't give him what he wanted. I got up a little shaky and started to run over to Lynn and get the hell out of here. Where ever here was. I would have a hard time caring Lynn, but I knew I could. I almost reached her when I was thrown into the wall.

"As if you could out run us" Tristan said grinning evilly. He was right, there were five of them and one of me. They were faster and stronger. Tristan was in front of me with a blink of an eye. He touched his fingers on my wrist and brushed them lightly up my arm giving me shivers. I stood there closing my eyes and standing like a statue. His touch was so familiar. Then my eyes shot open.

"It was you, you were the one in the hallway that night. You slapped me and asked me my name" I stated.

"Yes, I am indeed him. And these are the other members of Elite" he said gesturing to the other guys around.

It was Aiden and Tristan all along, and I didn't even notice. How could I be so stupid.

"It wasn't hard to get you here you know that" he said.

"Lily please hurry, meet me at the park, I need you Lily" he said mimicking a girls voice while laughing.

"When we found her, we figured we could have a two for one special" he said mockingly.

"But now for the fun, lets see how long it takes you to scream" he said slapping me across the face hard."The records 7 minutes, held by little old Lynn over there, but she screamed once we started torching her with fire."

"Tell me Lily, do you like fire?" he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one was really bad, I just had to explain some stuff in this one.
Typing the next one now.

Comments? =)

banners?