1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.29)

Parker's POV

The beast inside of me howled
I felt my conscience mind slip away as I saw the blood
Darkness engulfed my feelings,
and the savage instinct of the animal within me took hold
I wanted her blood
Lily's veins screamed out at me
I went in for the kill.


"You shouldn't have come here" Mike hissed at me. Then he came at me. If he wanted a fight he would get one. I dodged him and grabbed a big knife off the floor. I ran at him with the knife. He dodged me and swung. I ducked and in on swift motion I brought the knife to his throat and cut. His head went clean off. I herd someone running from behind me. I growled and swung the knife around when the guy was right behind me. His head flew off like Mikes. I looked at Lily and saw she was looking horrified at the two dead bodies. My heart was breaking right there. Then I was tackled to the side. I was to busy staring at Lily's horrified expression to see him coming. He punched me once, before I threw him across the room with force. He hit the wall and was knocked out, or dead. I didn't even have time to get up when Tristan jumped on me. He started whaling on me. He was punching me left and right. Then Aiden got into it and started kicking my ribs.

"Parker!" Lily screamed. I didn't want her seeing me like this. I couldn't look at her, not only because Tristan was punching me over and over, but because I didn't want to see her disappointed face. I had failed her. Her and Lynn were going to die because I couldn't stop it. I was stronger then Tristan, but not Tristan and Aiden put together.

Then I smelled it. Tristan and Aiden did too. They stopped whaling on me and Tristan got off of me. Our eyes were all black. It was clear we didn't have self control. My animal instincts took over. All I knew now was blood. I will have it. No one will get in my way. I got up and tackled Aiden. I grabbed his head and snapped it. One down, one to go. I will not share blood with anyone. It was survival of the fittest. I took off towards Tristan and slammed him into the wall. He went down with a loud thud. I stood there for a moment waiting to see if he would get up, he didn't.

I turned around and walked towards the blood. I grabbed Lily's bleeding arm and bit. She didn't try to struggle, not that she would even have had a chance. The taste of her warm blood was soothing. Human blood was way better than any animals. I sucked on her arm wanting more. Her blood was like an explosion in my mouth. I felt her growing weaker and knew it was only a matter of time before she blacked out and turned into one of my kind, but I don't think she'll get that far. Her blood is so good I don't think I can stop. I can't stop, I won't stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

check out the banner on the summary page!

Sorry it was short : /