1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.7)

What to do.

What to do.

Parker and I were sitting on the couch watching re-runs of America's Next Top Model cycle 7. I was surprised Parker didn't fight with me about what to watch. I guess he didn't really care. Justin and Jake went to a club and weren't going to be back until late in the morning. It was 10:00 p.m. now, so they should be home in a couple of hours. I was really bored sitting here watching T.V. with Parker. I got it! I know the perfect thing to do! I got up and walked to my room searching for hair dye. Ah! There it is. I put the bottle in my pocket and casually walked into the bathroom. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted the hair dye in it. It was pink hair dye, and Parker would flip. I would have to remember to tell Jake and Justin not to use it.

I walked out the bathroom and smiled devilishly to myself. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the right kool-aid and poured me a glass. I walked over to the couch where I was sitting and 'accidentally' tripped spilling my kool-aid all over Parker.

"Sorry" I said.

He got up and towered over me. His fists were clenched into a ball. He shoved past me and into the bathroom. I smiled evilly to myself. After about 10 minutes I herd my name being screamed. Parker came running out. He was dripping wet and had pink hair.

"What happened?" I asked while laughing.

"You bitch" he said.

He came at me and tried to punch me. Man didn't anyone ever tell him he shouldn't hit a girl. I ducked and slapped his hand away. Thank you Aiden. With all my might I pushed him. He stumbled backward and lost his balance falling. He then did that weird spinning kick move with his foot and tripped me. He smirked at me. Then he crawled over by me and was on top of me. Both of his hands were on either side of my face trapping me. My heart was pumping fiercely.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"You wish" I said.

Then he leaned down crashing his lips to mine. I put one hand on the side of his face bringing him closer to me while the other I tangled in his hair. He was so close to me I could feel some on his body weight on me. He took one of his hands and slipped it under my shirt. I gasped at his cold touch. He then started trailing kisses along my jaw line and down my neck. With the hand that was already under my shirt he took it off revealing my bare skin, and bra. He trailed kisses back up to my lips and kissed me forcefully. I took one of my hands and slipped it under his shirt feeling his incredible muscles. He broke away from the kiss and pulled his shirt off. I bit my lip trying to subside a smile. He smirked and kissed me once again. His hands explored every curve of my body. Then I felt his cold fingers on my jean line and he undid my jeans slowly. I wanted this so much, but I knew it was wrong. I wanted to be in love for the first time I have sex, yes I'm still a virgin. I pushed him off of me and whispered "I can't."

I grabbed my shirt and ran into my room.