1 girl, all boys boarding school(Book 1)

1 girl, all boys boarding school(Prt.9)

"Not now Tristan" Aiden said. He knelt down beside me placing a gentle hand on my back hoping to sooth me.

"You know what we have tonight, don't be late" Tristan said in a nasty voice to Aiden.

"I'm just going to take Lily up to her dorm and then I'll be there" he said.

With that Tristan snarled at us and left. I slowly got up wiping away any tears I might still have.

"Room 105" Aiden said to me.

"Room 105?" I questioned.

"It's my room number in case you ever want to find me to work out, or just talk, or whatever" he said rambling on. I smiled and nodded. Then he took my hand in his. His touch was cold, but it made me feel warm inside. He laced our fingers together and it just felt right. I grinned down at our hands as he led me out the door. We didn't talk at all while we walked, it was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a peaceful 'I'm just content walking with you' silence. In no time we reached my dorm room. 118, stupid 118 why did you have to come so soon?

"So I guess I'll see you around" I said stopping at my dorm room.

He chuckled and said "Yeah I guess so."

Then he leaned forward like he was going to kiss me. I caught on and leaned in kissing him sweetly. Aiden's kiss was like a bashful school boys, but it was sweet and I liked it. Parker's kisses were like a horny teenage boys, they were forceful and urging you to do more. After a couple of seconds we broke apart. I looked down blushing.

"Bye Lily" he whispered.

I turned and opened my dorm door dazzled.

"Where were you?" Parker asked in a mad protective dad way. Way to kill my happy mood Parker.

"Nowhere" I said smiling mischievously.

"I can smell Aiden all over you" he said getting angrier.

"What is it your accusing me of Parker?" I asked.

"Why is his smell all over you?" he asked forcefully.

"Frankly its none of your business Parker" I said turning and walking to my room. He followed me, grabbing my arm and whipping me around. He pushed my against the wall and closed the space between us. I could feel his body pressed to mine.

"It's my business because your my business" he whispered seductively in my ear.

"No I'm not" I said.

"Yes you are" he said stubbornly. Then he pushed his body against mine even more, crushing me.

"I'm not scarred of you" I managed to choke out.

He grinned evilly and started trailing kisses down my neck till he stopped suddenly. I could feel his fangs graze over my neck.

"You should be" he said in barely a whisper.

Then his teeth sank into my skin, no not his teeth his fangs. It hurt at first, but then it turned unbelievable. I felt a hot wave crash over me, and it felt oh so good. I felt my legs give out, but Parker lifted them up and wrapped them around his waist still holding them. I moaned in pleasure. I took one of my hands and tangled it in his hair, then I pushed his head toward my neck driving his fangs deeper in me. I herd him let out a deep moan in the back of his throat. I felt something hard against my leg and I started grinding my hips into his. I was growing unbelievably hot, almost sweating. Then things became hazy and it was hard to see. Every time I opened my eyes I saw Parker, mixed with black dots.

"Parker" I whispered concerned I might pass out.

Then he stopped biting me and let go. I fell to the ground dizzy. Parker scooped me up in his arms and carried me over to the living room. He set me down on the couch and walked over to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and told me to drink it. I did as I was told and didn't say anything, neither of us did. There was a long moment of silence till I said " Am I a...."

"No I didn't drink enough" he said. "But almost"

"Oh" I whispered. If being changed into a vampire or dieing is as good as that just felt then bring it on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm typing the 10th and 11th Chapter now so should be up soon.
Comments =)