Sequel: Sing Me To Sleep

Happiness and Heartbreak

Chapter 11

Image

A week later, I was lying in my bunk alone on the bus, when the guys from Forever the Sickest Kids walked in.

“Hey? Anybody here?” Austin called out, peering in the back room. I pulled open the curtain around my bunk and waved at them, then rolled out.

“What’s up?”

“We came to see the guys and you.”

“They’re getting ready for a show and signing. It’s my day off.”

“Ok, so then do you want to hang out?” Kyle asked, telling me their plans to go out around the Hartford, Connecticut where we were currently at for the day.

“Yeah, sounds fun. Let me just grab a purse and my sunglasses.”

Less than five minutes later, we were hailing a taxi on the road. We got into the city and walked around, occasionally stepping into stores that we liked. Together, we were hell on…well we were walking so I guess on feet. Austin managed to make us split our money up to pay for a small, expensive glass paperweight that he broke inside one store. Then, Jonathan got us thrown out for knocking over a display stand inside a candy shop. I got yelled at for sitting in a chair with a ‘No Sitting’ sign in it, and Marc and Kent managed to harass a store clerk by asking repeatedly for her phone number after telling her they were in a band. All in all, it was a fun day and I was worn out when we got back to the Warped Venue. The guys got back just in time for their set, and just in time for Alex to call me wondering where I was. Always looking out for his little sister, I guess.

I found my boys at the All Time Low tent with waters, drenched in sweat and meeting fans. As I walked behind the tent to help out, Rian reminded me it was my day off.

“Oh well,” I said to him, “I have nothing better to do.”

“Yeah you do.” Jack said, pulling me down into his lap laughing.

This earned me a group of stares and frowns from girls in the line. I just turned around and laughed at Jack, pouring a little of it on his head. He just stared at me before grabbing my arms while Alex, Zack and Rian all poured their drinks on me.

“That’s fucking cold! What the hell?” I screamed, bursting out into laughter. I could never actually be mad at them.

“You had it coming, sis.” Alex said, signing a t shirt and taking a picture with a girl.

Things felt like they used too when I would tour with the boys. For some reason, however, I missed the van. I told this to Jack, who I was still sitting on, and he just smiled and said he did too. Hell, all of the guys did, but the bus had running water and didn’t break down so they took it.

The rest of the week flew by extremely quickly, and Jack was still proving to me that we could be together again. Since we had made an agreement to try a relationship again sometime, he had bought me chocolates, taken me to a movie one day, and we had been spending every second he wasn’t playing, doing interviews or signing autographs, together. I was falling back into our old routine, and Alex was ecstatic. He was just glad that I was finally happy, and Jack wasn’t moody.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler. more soon. I've been in a banner making mood. Anyone want one for a story?