Sequel: Sing Me To Sleep

Happiness and Heartbreak

Chapter 14

“We will fight,
We will fall,
Till the angels sing our song,
We will fight…”

I heard Hollywood Undead leaking through the speakers in the bus and laughed. Jack’s favorite song right now was Everywhere I Go, and Swan Songs had been playing repeatedly in our bus for the past week.

When we pulled into the venue, kids were already walking around. I went to the merch booth and set up for the last time. I laid out t shirts and shorts, cd’s and posters, and placed a price on each one. I sat under the tent and took money from each kid that came up, talking and laughing, waiting for the boys to come for their signing.

“All Time Low has arrived!” Alex sang, walking under the merch tent for the last time this summer.
Screams erupted from kids in line waiting, and the boys took their seats at the table I had set up earlier. The signing went quickly, and soon we were getting ready to say goodbye to everyone. I found Natalie and gave her a hug, telling her that I would call her and we would figure out how to see each other soon.

“Wow…I can’t believe it’s over!” Jon said, finding me and the guys, giving us all hugs.

“We’ll be seeing you guys soon,” Kyle said, “We’re starting another tour up after this and we expect you to come see us.”

“Of course,” I answered, “I would love too.”

Jack just looked down and smiled at me, picking me up and placing me on his shoulders, “Come on ,I know you want to stay and talk, but we have to be at LAX in an hour for our flight home.”

“Alright, bye guys, I love all of you!” I yelled, waving and laughing as Alex, Rian, Zack, Jack and I all made our way to the taxi Zack had called. The boys had all of our luggage, and we quickly got it into the taxi and made our way to the airport. Home sweet home, here I come.

After we had reached the airport, gotten our luggage checked, and sat in the boarding terminal for an hour, we were finally seating ourselves on the plane. Jack and Rian were beside me, and Alex and Zack were in front of us with an empty seat beside them. As our flight took off, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, resting my head on Jack’s shoulder. Before I knew it, Jack was waking me up telling me that we had landed. We got off, got our luggage and then met my parents, the Barakat’s, the Merrick’s, and the Dawson’s all waiting for us. As soon as Mrs. Barakat saw me and Jack holding hands, she got the attention of my parents and smiled at us.

“We knew you two couldn’t be separated for long.” She laughed, giving me a hug.

“Alex, Catie, how was tour?” Our dad, Scott, asked.

“Amazing.” Alex answered, falling asleep.

“It was so much fun, dad, but I’m glad to be home.” I answered, giving him a hug.

“Good, I’m glad to hear it.”

“Let’s go home.” Jack whispered to me, placing his arm around my waist.

We said goodbye to everyone, and went out to the cars. Alex and I got in with our parents and Jack left with his, although he would be over at our place later that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=happiness =]