Sequel: Sing Me To Sleep

Happiness and Heartbreak

Chapter 26

I woke up the next morning at seven AM to the alarm clock going off. Jack leaned over me and turned it off, before collapsing across me.

“Ugh… I don’t wanna go.” He said, sitting up.

He helped me out of bed and we wandered into the kitchen.

“What time do you have to leave?”

“In two hours. I’m meeting the guys at the studio at 9:45.”

I helped him finish packing, and made sure that he had everything he needed.

“I’ll miss you.” I said, hugging him tightly.

“I’ll call every day. And I’ll text you all day too. When I can’t text you, one of the guys will. You’ll never even know that I’m gone.”

“I won’t have anyone beside me at night.”

“I’ll be back soon, I promise. I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” I said, “So much.”

“Ok, I have to leave. I’ll call you when we get on the bus.”

“I guess I have to let you go. Tell the guys that I said bye and tell Alex I love him.”

“Will do. I love you, babe.”

“Love you too.”

With that, he gave me a long, hard kiss and then turned and opened the door. He held my hand until he absolutely had to leave, and then shut the door behind him. As I watched him go to his car and get in, a tear rolled down my cheek. This happened every time he used to leave. I would be ok though, and he would call soon. I went back to bed for the time being. Later, I would get up, call Megan, my mom, and Mrs. Barakat, and the wedding planning would continue. Two more months, and then we could set a date. Two more months and I would once again be with the love of my life and the best friends I had ever had. Two more months and the story that was my life would start again. This time, I was doing things right. I was marrying the guy of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? maybe since its the last chapter I could get one comment from every one of my subscribers?