Howl and Sophie's Flying Castle

For those how have not seen Howl's Moving Castle, here is a quick summary of it. But you should totally watch it because it's an AMAZING movie!

Sophie was working at a hat shop that her father owned before he died. While in town to search for her sister, she runs into a little trouble with a few soldiers. Then along came Howl, a wizard with a moving castle who saves her life (by flying above the town and landing at the bakery where her sister works) and leaves an astounding impression on Sophie. She gets in trouble with the witch of the waste who wants Howl's heart. The witch cast a spell on Sophie, turning her into an old woman. She then travels throughout the waste looking for someone to take the curse off of her when she ends up inside Howl's Castle. Sophie meets a talking fire name Calcifer who promises her that he will take the curse off of her if she sets him free from Howl's Castle. Sophie is found by a boy who lives with Howl named Markl who hires her as a cleaning lady. She meets Howl who doesn't remember her because she is old. Howl gets in trouble with madam Suliman (old teacher to Howl) and they try to take him down. In the end Sophie grows younger, Howl falls for her, the witch of the waste and Suliman and Calcifer turns out to be a star that Howl swallowed and it took his heart away. Howl's heart is returned to him and then Sophie and Howl live happily ever after . . . For now.

Our story begins after Howl and Sophie build another moving Castle (the other one was destroyed in the end) and is planning a wedding for themselves. That’s when Howl must leave Sophie for a mission to meet with an Egyptian Oracle named Nefret who says she needs the help of Howl in order to fulfill a prophecy. Sophie finds this suspicious and secretly follows Howl to Egypt. There she finds out that this Nefret is really after Howl and wants to marry him. As the adventure continues, Sophie fights for the love of Howl and to defeat the scheming Nefret and finally live happily ever after with her beloved Howl.

Disclaimer: I do not own Howl’s moving Castle or any character’s involved.