Wings of An Angel

Chapter 1

My name is Sophia. I had first met the person who turned out to be the love of my life in 3rd grade. Back then I had a crush on him. I have always been going to a private Catholic school. Although it isn't really private anymore. The love of my life... James Bruno. We had occasionally talked in 3rd-6th grade but once we entered 7th, we just stopped. I of course still had a crush on him, I mean who wouldn't. He was freaking hot.

I managed though. He was absolutely god-like. All the girls (and gays) wanted to be with him and all boys wanted to be him. It was either one of them because since we are religious, we are not allowed to be gay. Not saying that I am. Anyways I am currently a freshman and I swear James is trying to my life a living Hell. He keeps on bugging me and hitting on me.

I was in Religion class. They pretty much teach us the Bible and crap. The teacher was so boring that I fell asleep in class. That's when...


James's POV

I walked through school while everyone pretty much worshiped me. Too bad they don't know I'm an angel. I mean literally. I saw Sophia walking to class. Just watching her took my breath away. I felt as though I would die if she wasn't mine. The way her hair whips in the wind and how her eyes gleam. The way her face shines. She is the light in the dark for me. I have always bugged her because every time I tried to tell her, I chickened out and changed my words completely. I suppose I can't express my feelings but oh well.

I sit behind her in class. I noticed her sleeping. The teacher then said, "Sophia, who is our savior?"

I suddenly jabbed my pencil into her back.


Sophia's POV

I felt something dig into my skin and screamed at the top of my lungs, "JESUS CHRIST!"

The teacher smiled and said, "I wish you were all as enthusiastic as Sophia here."

She began talking again and I fell asleep. The teacher asked, "Who is the father of Jesus Sophia?"

I felt something jab me in the back again and screamed once again (After waking up), "GOD!"

I glared at James who I knew had hit me with his pencil.

I fell asleep again until the teacher asked, "What did Eve say to Adam after they had their 21st child, Sophia?"

Once again, James stabbed me in the back, harder then before with his pencil. I snapped, screaming, "STOP POKING ME WITH THAT STICK OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!"

The teacher looked thoughtful and said, "I suppose that would work...."

I suddenly thought about my words and realized the 'other' meaning. I glared at James who smirked. I am going to kill you!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't. My friend told me the joke about the pencil and that is what inspired this chapter. Message, comment, subscribe and BANNERS!

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Marissa.


© Copyrighted