Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

Oh Princess, Why Are You So Contagious?

Any dictionary would define a brother as; a male with the same parents of someone else. The Katherine May Jonas dictionary defines them as her reason for being, the reason why she is who she is.

For Katherine, her life revolves fully around her brothers. Since the year of her brothers' big break, things have turned completely upside down. She used to be the little girl you saw at the park, with absolutely no worries at all, the girl you could always rely on to be their when you needed a shoulder to cry on. She still was that girl, the loyal and trustworthy one who supported her best friends and her brothers, but things were a little different.

Ok, maybe a lot.

Katherine is one of the most hated girls in America. Why? She was the sister of the one and only Jonas Brothers. Their fans described her as stuck up, snobby and a down right bitch. It was claimed numerous times that she was trying to steal their fame away from them – and that she didn’t even want to be related to them. And of course, this was not the case.

Katherine loved her brothers to the end of the universe and back again three times. Kevin was her rock. Her guiding light when she was lost. He was always there to lend a hand to her, no matter what the situation.

Joe, well he was her own personal clown – literally. Whenever Katherine was feeling the least bit down, Joe was there, cheering her up with his silly little jokes and pranks on Nick and Kevin. He always knew how to make her laugh.

As for Nick, well he was most possibly the kindest and most sincere brother any girl could ever hope for. He always knew exactly what to say to Katherine, and even though sometimes he barely said anything, knowing that he was there to listen to her was just as important.

And then there was Frankie, the cutest eight year old in the history of the planet. He was eight, vibrant and overly energetic – and the eight year old and seventeen year old were two of a kind.

Katherine’s brothers loved her with all their hearts pity though their millions of fans didn’t see that love and loved her as well.

Katherine’s long brown hair swayed softly from side to side as her rubber thongs softly hit the pavement of the busy California mall. Her huge aviator sunglasses shielded her blue eyes from the blinding sun, and her identity from the paparazzi that seemed to be scouting the streets.

Katherine couldn’t help but smile, it were days like these that she enjoyed the most. No-one knew who she was at the moment, and no-one currently hated on her.

Her phone began to vibrate in the back pocket of her skinny jeans. Pulling it out, she read the called ID, Nick.

“Hey Nick.” Her voice was soft and barely audible.

“Hey Kat… mom wants to know if you are ready to come home yet.” Katherine glanced down at her baby-g watch.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” Nick yelled out to his mother as soon as his sister replied.

“Mom said meet Big Rob where she dropped you off.” She sighed for a moment.

“Ok Nick… thanks. Bye.” Hanging up, Katherine made her way to the entrance of the mall, and sat on a lone bench, waiting for Big Rob. She glanced around at the view, a few couples held hands – whispering in each others ears. A small group of children crowded around the park swings, playing – absentminded about the issues with the rest of the world. She smiled, knowing fully that she had lost her innocence at the mere age of 15 – the year her solo career and her brothers career had began.

She glanced down at her feet for only a moment, and looked up, finding several people walking towards her. Cameras in hand. Sighing, Katherine stood up, and walked in the opposite direction.

“Katherine! Katherine Jonas!” One man’s voice was louder over the others, and Katherine knew that they had began to run to catch up to her. “Katherine – tell us why you hate your brothers so much.”

She was cornered now by five or so paparazzi. She shielded her face from the camera flashes and attempted to ignore the comments, pushing her way through back to the parking lot.

“Why do you think people hate you so much Katherine?” A woman in her mid 40’s with tattoos all up her arms asked.

“Are you really related to the Jonas Brothers? Or is it all an act?” Katherine glared at the young man who had asked the question.

“Of course I am related to them.” She almost yelled, rather harshly at him.

“Why don’t your brother’s fans like you? Are you really as stuck up as they say?” Each and every comment hit her hard. It almost felt like a tonne of bricks upon her shoulders. She could feel tears prick her eyes.

Big Rob pulled into the parking lot, and Katherine darted for the car, the paparazzi in tow. “Katherine! Katherine – why are you so hated?” That was the last comment she heard as she slammed the front door of the black SUV.

Big Rob sat there, chuckling slightly. “You ok?” His voice was low.

Katherine nodded, and leaned her head against the window as Rob began to drive way, “Fine… just fine.” She whispered, wiping the tears as they began to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's written by Kim.
Ha, my turn next.

Anyone want to make us banners? We have really crappy Photoshop skills.
Katherine is played by Willa Holland.

Well, in the mean time, comment and subscribe :)


Image