Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

Back At Damien’s

“From the bottom of my heart Damien – I am truly; truly sorry you had to witness all of that…”

Katherine’s attempt of an apology was stopped abruptly as Damien’s lips landed on her own once they were in her car.

She sighed into the kiss and smiled pulling away slightly.

“Where do you want to go?” Damien’s voice was soft, as if he hadn’t just witnessed his own massacre at the Jonas dinner.

Kat smiled, her forehead leaning against Damien’s head, “I haven’t seen your hotel room?” Her voice was sexy – she wanted to rebel against everything she was ever brought up with.

“Ok.” He whispered one last time, before heading for a five star hotel in the middle of Rome. Once there, everything went rather quickly for Katherine.

Damien pulled her abruptly up the stairs on the luxurious hotel, tipping the bell boy as he went. He then proceeded to carry to bridal style into his room, before kissing her passionately.

His hands travelled all along her body, lifting her up and straddling her towards the bed. Katherine ran her fingers through Damien’s hair, as he lifted her shirt up slightly, his fingers lingering on her toned stomach.

“Damien…” She mumbled into his kissed, pushing against his chest slightly.

“Mhmm…” Damien mumbled, planting kisses along her neck, causing her to moan slightly.

Damien’s fingers moved towards the waist band of her jeans, tugging at the band softly whilst kissing his girlfriend passionately, Damien managed to undo the buckle and zip.

“Damien, Damien…” Kat, in an attempt to stop him for a moment, pushed against his shoulders.

His only response was to kiss her toned stomach. He smiled up at her, and for the first time with Damien, she was scared.

“Damien – no!” Her voice was full of anger, as he attempted to pull down her jeans fully. She pushed him fully off this time, and jumped up towards to door, pulling her jeans up in the process.

“I thought you wanted to, baby.”

Katherine sighed and pulled her shirt down properly, covering herself up again.

“Damien… I have made a promise to God – to myself.” Katherine held up her left hand to prove to Damien what she was saying.

“It’s just a stupid ring Katherine.” He jumped off the bed and walked straight towards the scared superstar.

“No – its more then that-” Yet again, she was cut off by Damien, his hand grabbed her head and he pushed himself onto her. “Dam-Damien… No!” With a bit of force and hitting, she managed to push him off completely again.

Katherine grabbed her purse from the table beside her.

“You are just like your brothers Katherine May Jonas.” Damien’s hands were running through his hair, shirtless, he sat on the hotel bed.

“I suppose I am – but I want me first time to be with my one true love Damien… Not some crazed fan who only wants to have sex with me.” She smiled one last time at him, before opening the door and walking out of that part of her life.

Tears began to stream down Katherine’s face as she slowly wondered down the stairs of the hotel. She didn’t want it to end like this, not in a million years. She thought he was different – she thought he might have possibly been the one.

The streets lights of Rome laminated off the wet footpath, it had rained a mere couple of hours before, and now, the street was filled with tourists, all looking for a fun time.

Katherine, as she wondered down the lonely streets, wondered whether or not her brothers or parent even cared where she was right now. Her brown eyes glistened with tears.

Katherine couldn’t even begin to imagine the consequences of what could have just happened – and right now, she was angry. She was mad at herself for ever believing that Damien was a nice guy, she was mad that her brothers didn’t trust her judgments, she was utterly pissed off the Damien even tried to hook up with her tonight.

But most of all, she was mad because her brothers were right – and of course that was something she would have to face once back in the comfort of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT, PLEASE :D

Check out our new story we're co-writing with Kourtney! It's called Behind Enemy Lines.