Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

Hate mail, Pizza and Hooded figures

The blond male raised an arm and took a swing on the dark brown haired one. The brunette was knocked over but quickly jumped back up to his feet and launched himself onto the blond, throwing as many punches as he could.

A curly haired brunette female, ran over to them, demanding them to stop fighting immediately. But neither of them listened to her.

The two men were back on their feet fighting again, but one had missed and punched the female in the face, sending her across the floor.


Nick switched the television off. “Bro, I’m still not convinced that Damien looked worse than you,” he grinned at Joe.

“Yeah,” Katherine nodded, grinning as well. “He sent you flying to the ground.”

“Yeah well…well…” Joe began, thinking of a comeback – any comeback. And just as Joe was about to speak again, Kevin entered the bus with an envelope in his hand.

“I’ve got mail,” the oldest Jonas announced. “It’s for Katherine.”

He handed her the letter.

Katherine stared at the front of the envelope where her name was fancily written to her in black ink. After staring at the envelope for long enough, Katherine finally turned it over and ripped it open. She pulled the paper out of the envelope and unfolded the piece of paper as her brother eagerly watched her.

She began to read.

You are a wuss!
You cannot defend for yourself that you must get your brother to do your dirty work for you!
WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU?!
GROW SOME GUTS!
You don’t deserve the life you have.
I hope you burn in hell!


Katherine dropped the letter from her hands, staring at the piece of paper in shock as it landed on the ground. Tears began to form in her eyes. It was another one of those hate mails, but this one was different. None of her haters had ever told her to ‘burn in hell!’

Kevin picked up the letter as his brothers quickly read over his shoulder.

“Katherine,” Nick said quietly. “Are you okay?”

She shook her head as she wiped away some tears. “I-I need to think for a bit,” she hiccupped, standing up. “I’m going for a walk.”

“Be back soon though. We have a concert tonight,” Kevin informed.

Katherine nodded as she made her way to the exit. “I know,” she said. “I’ll meet you there.”

Katherine exited the tour bus, and walked down the streets of Italy as smell of pizza filled her nose. It was her last day here in Italy before her brothers and her were going to England.

A few people stared at her, and Katherine quickly pulled her hood over her head and slid on a pair of sunglasses. She didn’t want to be bothered by the paparazzi or fans… well, if she had any.

After what happened between her and Damien, never in her life had she felt so heartbroken, because she thought that he was a true fan, not just another one of those guys who liked to score the ‘hot chicks’ and take their pride away from them.

Katherine entered the nearest pizza shop and ordered a mixed flavour pizza box. After she had eaten the eight slices in the box, she knew it was nearly time for the concert. She had exactly half an hour to get there before the concert went in lockdown mode.

Luckily enough, she arrived there on time. She didn’t bother saying hello to her brothers as she figured out she’d be seeing them after she’d preformed. Instead, she went straight to her dressing room and got ready.

As soon as she sat down on her couch her phone blasted out a Backstreet Boys tune. She slid the phone out of her pocket and looked at the sender ID, Anonymous.

Read

I’m coming to get you!

Katherine closed the text message and dropped it down onto her dresser in confusion. A random had just told her that they were coming to get her. Katherine’s stomach knotted, thinking, what if it was some kind of a sick joke?

Katherine pushed the thought aside and exited her dressing room and started making her way down to her concert. It was almost time her for to perform. As she made her way though the corridors, she found herself staring at a strange figure in the distance.

“What are you doing here?” Katherine shouted, at the unknown person. She couldn’t identify the figure, she was standing too far away and the person’s hood was up.

“You’re not meant to be here,” she said.

And before she knew it, the figure charged at her at full speed, and the last thing Katherine could remember was screaming long and loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH-MY-GOD GUYS!! You guys are seriously the best! This story has gotten up to 10 stars and Kim and I are so happy!! :D
Keep the comments coming, please :]