Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

A New Look

“What the hell are you doing?” Kat’s voice trembled as she watched the man put a blindfold on, a knife raised.

“Just thought you might look a little bit better with a haircut.” He chuckled, approaching the shaking Katherine.

Kat watched as the hooded figure brought his hands up to her hair, grabbing chunks of the brunette’s locks. He smiled, before pulling his knife through the lushes locks. At this point, Katherine couldn’t help but cry, this was her identity being cut away. She was lost, hurt and completely scared for her life.

“Much better.” The man stood back, hood still pulled above his eyes, and admired his handy work. Katherine pulled her hand free from the chair, and placed her finger delicately upon her head. He had mutilated her hair. Now, she looked like a boy, from the back no one would be able to recognize her anymore… no one would be able know who she truly was.

“What the hell do you want…” She whispered, the tears running down her delicate and mascara stricken cheeks.

The man chuckled a deathly laugh, “All I want is for us to be together.”

“I’M HERE! WITH YOU!” He laughed again as Katherine raised her voice above the sound of a washing machine.

“No, no, no my dear… I mean forever.”

And then he left, leaving her sitting in the dark room with a simple light in the corner.
“Come on Kat…” She whispered to herself, glancing around the room taking in all her surroundings. “You can do this.”

To the left, there was a window covered by a sheet, she attempted to stand, but failed miserably as she realised her ankles were tied to the chair now. Instead, Kat began to shuffle the chair towards the window, and ever so slowly and quietly, she made it.

Katherine took a deep breath of the dirty air within this room, it smelled of cigarettes and alcohol, two substances which she dispised with all her might. After the man had watched Kat pull her hand so easily out of the ropes before, he decided to use tape this time, restricting Kat from going anywhere.

Extending her neck, Kat managed to reach the sheet with her teeth, and with one quick pull she swiftly managed to allow sunlight into the room. Peering out, she noticed nothing familiar, not one sign, not one living human being. Where the hell were they?

Suddenly, the door of the room burst open, revealing a very pissed man. She didn’t recognize who he was, but by his tone of voice, he didn’t come to chat.

“What do you think your doing missy?” He chuckled, revealing yellow stained teeth.

“Ah, I was just ah…” Katherine stuttered, attempting to shuffle her way back over to where she was.

“Oi! You can’t lie to me missy… I call all the shots here!” He pulled out a knife from his back pocket, and rushed over towards Kat, holding it up to her throat.

Katherine instinctively wanted to kick him in the jewels, but knowing she couldn’t, she softly began to cry, as he licked his lips, pressing the steel towards her neck.

“I’m sorry.” Kat whispered, biting her lip in the process as she felt the knife almost rip her skin.

“You better be.” His breath smelt of booze, and with one more lick of his lips, he pulled away, leaving Katherine sitting there shaking.

The man paused, before ripping off the duct tape from one of Kat’s wrist. He chuckled, and wondered over towards the door.

“Get yourself free… and get changed- we are going out for a bit.”

And so she did what she was told. After twenty minutes of pulling of tape, Kat finally managed to get out from the chair. She made her way over towards the mirror, before realizing that she was living a night mare.

Things could not have possible been any worse.

What the hell was she going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone remembered what we asked ages ago, Damien is played by Sterling Knight.