Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

Call For Help

The car pulled up in the petrol station. Katherine was strapped in the front passenger seat of the car, while her kidnapper, Ron, drove.

“Stay here,” Ron ordered, as he got out of the car. “And don’t try anything funny.”

Katherine nodded nervously. How could she try anything funny? Her kidnapper had handcuffed her to the steering wheel.

Ron slammed the door shut, leaving Katherine alone in the car. She looked around and with her free arm she slid her hood off, hoping someone would realize her. Someone had to right? Her face was all over the news this morning – someone was bound to notice her. Right?

Katherine sighed to herself, and she wriggled her wrist hoping it’d slide out of the cuffs. But her hand was too big.

Knock, knock

Katherine froze, hoping it wasn’t that Ron guy who had just saw trying to escape. The knock came again, but this time, much louder. The girl looked out the window and saw a girl with a phone, taking a picture of her. She was most likely a fanatic of her brothers’.

“HELP! HELP!” Katherine shouted.

The fanatic jogged over to the side where Katherine was and pulled the door open. But it wouldn’t budge; it was locked.

“HELP! HELP!” Katherine shouted again, on the top of her lungs. “CALL 911! CALL MY BROTHERS! CALL FOR HELP!”

The fanatic nodded and quickly punched in a three digit number into her cell and started lifted the phone to her ear, waiting for the other line to pick up.

Katherine felt a feeling of safety and happiness in her stomach as she watched the fanatic. She was going to see her family again; her mum, her dad, Kevin, Joe, Nick and Frankie – she was going to live.

“OI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Ron’s figure appeared in front of the car where the fan girl was standing.

Katherine looked up at the scene in front of her and suddenly those feelings of safety and happiness crushed. Her hands began to sweat, not knowing what was going to come next.

Ron entered the car and rapidly drove out of the petrol station.

“You’ve got a hell of a nerve to pull something off like that, Kat,” he commented, ten minutes later into the car ride. “Did you tell that stupid fan girl to call the police?”

Katherine didn’t say anything – she didn’t want to lie, but telling the truth would make the circumstance much worse that it already was.

“Well, that stupid girl called the police so now, we’re going to relocate you,” Ron said.

The car suddenly pulled in front of a large house, and a slim figure immediately exited the house and approached the side of the car Katherine was sitting in.

The unknown figure pulled the car door open.

“The police are after me,” Ron told the figure. “I’m going to run, hopefully get away. I’ll see you soon, and take good care of Katherine, son.”

Katherine raised an eyebrow; son?

“Yes, Dad,” the figure responded.

The voice sounded very familiar to Katherine. Katherine looked up at the figure and caught her new kidnapper’s eyes. She gasped, immediately realizing who he was.

“D-Damien?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kim and Mackie plan to end this story soon.
Just don't know how many chapters there should be left, but it will be soon.
Comment/subscribe :]