Ya Soshla S Uma

You are my hot, hot sex.

"Please, I'm sorry," Imogen calls out to the silence. "Luna, please come back."
Luna is standing there and Imogen can't take it anymore. Luna is blank. Her face isn't contorted into anything but what she is. Somehow, nothing makes sense. Why is Imogen apologizing? Shouldn't Luna be begging for forgiveness?
"When I said that I wasn't thinking." Imogen pleads.
Luna looks at her. "Why wouldn't you mean it?" Even when mad, Luna sounds perfect. Like a violin playing when no one is listening.
"Because...maybe I don't want it to be true."
Luna scoffs. "What if I want it to be true?"
"Then..I guess I do too." Imogen looks down.
"Make up your mind. Do you love me?" Luna is expecting an answer, but Imogen can't really muster up one.
Imogen is crying now with silent gasps and choking sobs.
"Yes, I do. So, so much," Imogen looks up and touches her chest. "It hurts, Luna. And I can't have you."
Luna is walking towards Imogen. She approaches the black haired girl and touches her cheek.
"Well I love you way more than that. I love you more than the ocean."
Imogen cries harder as Luna kisses her lips. It brings her to life. Though she's ready to die.
"I want to take you, Imogen." Luna whispers.
Imogen's eyes widen as she realizes what the blond means by that. Luna grips her hips, picks her up, and sits her down on the table. She never knew how strong Luna was. Although, Imogen is only 110 pounds. Luna strips Imogen of her shirt and smiles when she finds out that she had no bra on. She touches Imogen's hard nipples and kisses her. Imogen has a short skirt on and Luna can only see a bit of where Imogen has no underwear on. Commando? Luna is surprised but she smiles anyways. She can tell Imogen is wet and she presses a finger to her clit. It's warm and soft and dripping of pre-cum. Imogen whines and presses onto Luna fingers, accidentally sitting on them. They slide easily into her and she lets out a soft scream of pleasure. Luna slides three in and out faster making Imogen whither. She puts two more in and is trying to press her whole fist in there. Imogen's eyes are rolled to the back of her head. Her fist finally enters Imogen's pussy and she fist fucks her fast and hard, making Imogen's orgasm rip through her.
"Lunaa, oohh..." She moans out.
Suddenly, Luna picks Imogen up again and sits her at some machine. It has a long stick with what looks like a toy penis at the end. Imogen lays down, as instructed and spreads her legs wide open, letting her pussy be shown. Then, the machine turns on and the toy is approaching her hole. It slides in once swiftly then out and back in. Imogen moans. It goes faster in and out of her abused, dripping pussy. She can't take it anymore. She lets her head drop and she screams out "Oh..Luna! So..hard!" It finally comes to a stop and Luna kisses Imogen.
"I told you I would take you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am one strange little girl. \o/ Comments are uber sexy.