Bride to a vampire? But I'm still in highschool!

(33)Vows(Wedding Finale)

You saw him, standing at the end of the aisle, looking down at his hands at first, but then his head turned up and his eyes locked with yours. He watched you, as if he was dreaming, as you gracefully walked down the aisle, your arm with linked with his fathers. You were the only thing he could see, the only thing he wanted to see, and he couldn’t look away from your beauty.
You blushed, feeling everyone’s eyes on you, but especially because of his, but you didn’t look away. This was your moment with him, and it would forever be only for the two of you. You knew then that had you the choice, you would be come a vampire, just to stay by his side for eternity. You felt his father stumble a bit, and didn’t mind holding him up, because you knew this was important to him too. You would probably be the only one he’d have to take this walk with.
It wasn’t a long walk, but the seconds ticked by like they were minutes. But eventually, you were there, in front of Akito, and his father was handing you to him. He kissed his son’s forehead, then turned and did the same to you before sitting down in the chair that was waiting for him. You looked into Akito’s eyes, feeling all of his love for you flowing out of him, and into your heart. He held your hands, and smiled as he felt the same.
“Ai…” he whispered, so no one else could hear him. “You’re so… perfect. How did I ever get so lucky?”
You couldn’t hide your smile, “I don’t know. I guess I could ask the same thing.”
“I love you,” he breathed leaning down so his forehead was pressed against yours.
“I love you too,” you whispered back and smiled again.
As he stood back straight you took a minute to look around at all your friends who were standing beside you and Akito. Akane looked like she would burst into tears at any minute, Kira was smiling from ear to ear, and Ariel smiled and mouthed good luck. You nodded and turned to the guys next to Akito and they all smiled. Kyo was standing right next to Akito and did the same as Ariel, while Chase blew you a kiss, Noki elbowed him in the side, and Lunehtiel smiled and nodded. You could almost cry yourself, feeling the emotion from everyone, and feeling like everything was so perfect.
Akito squeezed your hand, and turning to him and smiling the two of you took a step forward.
The ceremony was simple, and fast at first, the first few things getting out of the way, and then came the vows. Akito had insisted on the two of you writing your own vows, and you had managed to scribble a few things down, but really you didn’t know what to say, because how could words ever describe a feeling so wonderful? So… you were going to wing it.
It was time, and Akito turned to you and took both of your hands and looked into your eyes, telling you everything he felt without saying a word. Then he started, “Ai… I love you. Those words… they seem so simple to explain the way I’m feeling right now. So insignificant… Everything that I feel for you, is so beyond love, I only wish there was a word for it. But then that word too would be insignificant because this feeling, is beyond anything that could ever be. So I hope you’ll settle for I love you. I love you, Ai… And as long as I have you for my wife, you’ll never want or need for anything. I take you into me, for now and always, to protect you… to guide you… to love you and die for you if need be. To give up my very soul if only for your happiness. I accept you as my wife, my lover, and someday soon the mother of our children.”
There was silence after that, and you wished you had gone first, because you were about to cry yourself. You didn’t dare look at anyone else but Akito, because you knew they were feeling the same.
You cleared your throat softly, looking up at Akito, tear gleaming in your eyes. You wiped them with the sleeve of your dress and started, “Akito… I don’t know what to say honestly. I could try to tell you how much I love you, but I only need to look at you and you know. I could try to tell you how happy you make me, but I only have to smile and you know. And I could try to explain how you’re the best thing that’s ever happened in my life, but just one look at me, just one embrace, just one kiss, and you know. Nothing could ever explain to you how I feel, no words anyway. No words will ever be accurate enough. No words will ever come close enough. So all I can say to you, is what you’ve said to me. I love you. I give myself to you, and will put you before anything that comes into my life. Because you are my life. And without you, I have none.”
Again silence, and tears were streaming down the sides of your face, but you didn’t care. You didn’t look away from Akito. And when the guy finally said it was time for Akito to kiss you, he picked you up in his arms, held you close, and gave you the most loving kiss you’d ever had from him. All of his love, and the love from all the days past came into you, lighting the both of you on fire, bringing the link between the two of you to full power. You knew with that kiss, you would forever be together, and if you ever got lost, or alone, or afraid he would be there, with you, beside you, to love and protect you always…
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was officially the last one ^-^ I'll be posting the sequel next, so watch out for it! It is a work in progress though so I'll be posting them as I write them, unlike with this one which I already had written.
I would like to thank everyone who's read this story ^-^ It's been so much fun writing it and you guys are so completely awesome whether you've been here from the beggining or are just now reading it months after I've written this. I put a lot of hard work, and love into this story and the sequel to it will be coming soon so stay tuned! Luvs ya all and keep reading