Do You Know What It Feels Like?

Let's Start From The Very Beginning

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Friday, 9:59 am.

Nevada, Las Vegas.

The alarm went off and a hand shot out from the Navy Blue comforter and turned it off. The comforter was pushed back and a gangly boy with brown hair appeared. He yawned loudly and sat up, his hair a mess. He stood up from the bed and went over to the mirror, observing his appearance.

Clad only in boxers, the boy, Ryan Ross, patted at his stomach, trying to feel for any sort of fat but failed miserably. He had been skinny all his life, and he felt that he would stay that way for the rest of his life.

His eyes traveled to the corner of the mirror where he could see the reflection of his computer. He had left it on for the past 5 hours that he was asleep. He rubbed at his eye and went over to it, deciding to shut it down. He moved the mouse slightly to get the computer to light up. Once it did, the window that was displaying was of his Livejournal. He had stayed up all night on it, posting his band’s songs in the hopes of someone discovering them and possibly get them signed to a label.

He was just about to close the window when another, smaller window popped up right in the middle of the screen.

ztnewetep: hey, is this ryan ross?

Ryan stared at the username. Could it really be him? His fingers hovered over the keyboard before they started quickly tapping at the keys to form a reply.

thisisryan: yeah.

He decided to go for calm and collected; he didn’t want to freak the guy out just yet. Maybe if and, or when they get signed.

ztnewetep: cool. So I think your band’s really good.

A conversation grew from there. They had talked about the song in it’s entirety, the vocals, the guitar, the drums, and all that business-y stuff. Then they had gotten to talking about going over to Ryan’s for a proper introduction and for a small, private live performance. Next thing that was mentioned was that Pete had already made up his mind and that they, Panic! The Disco, would be signed to Decaydance.

Ryan nearly wet his pants at that point.

Pete Wentz was coming to his house to listen to his band. Pete Wentz was signing his band to his label. This day couldn’t get any better for him.

They had agreed that on Friday afternoon, a week from now, Pete would be coming to his house to get the contract signed, and to listen to his band play live.

And with that, they ended their conversation, and Ryan Ross was dancing around his room.

X

Monday, 12:00 pm

Ross kitchen.

"You've got to be kidding, Ryan! I can't believe he actually talked to you!" Spencer, Ryan's best friend exclaimed.

The band had gathered at Ryan's house that day. They took a break from band practice to eat lunch, and eat lunch they did. Everyone knew that Ryan had the best food at home, courtesy of his mom, of course.

"The idea hasn't even registered in my head yet. What if it was just a dream?"

"If it was, I'm going to kill you for making us practice this much, Ross," Jon, their bassist, growled.

They all laughed and continued to eat.

Brendon, their singer, was quiet. He hadn't had his sugar yet so the boys were trying to live in the moment of peace. He stood up, went over to the fridge, pulled out a Red Bull, and began drinking it quickly.

The boys saw and they all let out a dramatic and prolonged "No!"

X

Friday 3:03 pm

Ross living room.

Everyone was restless.

Ryan was pacing around, Jon couldn't stop bouncing his leg up and down, Spencer would chew on his lip, then check the clock from time to time, and Brendon was tailing Ryan, following his pacing. Everyone was restless, but it was silent.

At the sound of a car stopping in front of the house, everyone's head turned sharply to the door. At the sound of the engine dying, they all stood up. At the sound of car doors opening and closing, they all scrambled to find a spot on the couch and sat down. Then finally, at the sound of the doorbell ringing, Ryan stood up and opened the door.

"Hey! Ryan, right?"

Short.

That was the first word that popped into his head as soon as he saw Pete Wentz.

He wasn't alone, two other girls were behind him, and they all had shades on.

"Y-yeah, Hi," Ryan said, still somewhat shocked that he was standing in front of Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III.

That was something they had in common, being a III. Ryan takes pride in that.

"I hope you don't mind, my hair dressers came along."

"Oh, shut up, Peter," one of them slapped him upside the head, and the other one simply laughed.

"Watch it! I spent hours on this hair!"

The one who hit him upside the head turned to Ryan and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Andy Wentz, the idiot's sister, and this is Taylor, my best friend," she, Andy, introduced.

"Hi, come on in," Ryan stepped aside and let them in.

"This must be the rest of the band. What's up, guys?" Pete greeted and waved.

Ryan closed the door and went over to them. "Uh, yeah, that's Jon, Spencer, and Brendon."

"They're perfect, you all look hot," he complimented and slid his shades to the top of his head. The two girls followed.

"Thanks! We think you're hot too!" Brendon replied, grinning.

"We'll get along just fine then," he laughed before turning to Ryan.

"Ready to perform?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo, first chap! =D

I hope you guys liked the beginning =D

I promise you guys, you're gonna like the rest of the story even more!

Comment <3