Do You Know What It Feels Like?

My True Feelings Are Just Spinning On Air

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

11:09 am, Thursday

Main lounge

"I can't believe you guys got-"

"Save it, Andy," Pete cut in, handing Tay a glass of water and aspirin.

"But it's just so-"

"Andy, we get it," interjected Ryan, sitting on the couch with Brendon's head on his lap.

"You all hate me!" she exclaimed, running to the bunk area for dramatic effect.

They all shook their heads and turned back to what they were doing.

"Do you need anything else?" Pete asked Taylor, putting his tattooed, calloused hand on her back.

She shook her head in response, gulping down the aspirin and the water.

"Why are you always so nice to her, Pete?" Joe asked, a mock-hurt tone in his question.

"Oh, please, don't bring that up," Andy groaned, emerging from the bunk area and joining them again.

"Bring what up?" Pat asked, flipping through the latest AP magazine.

"Pete and Taylor."

"Pete and Tay what?" Bren asked from where he lay.

Andy looked at Pete and Tay and sighed, rolling her eyes. "They used to be together."

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared at her. The whole bus had gone quiet and everyone, except Andy, Pete, and Tay, had their mouths were wide open.

"What? It's true."

All of a sudden the whole room burst into choruses of "no way", "you're joking", "it can't be", and a single "Pete's not gay?".

"Better believe it, kiddos. And... whoever asked if he was gay, uh, I can't answer that. I'll have to get back to you."

Everyone in the room stopped talking and turned their attention to Pete and Tay.

"So, anyone want aspirin?" Pete offered.

"Pete, shut up."

"You can't tell me to shut up!"

"Of course I am. I'm big, you're small, I'm smart, you're dumb, I'm right, you're wrong," Andy retorted, crossing her arms.

"You're also on this bus, which I can totally stop and make you get off of." Pete raised his eyebrows, daring her to answer back.

"Ooh, burn."

"Bren, shut up."

"But Spencer!"

"Don't you but me, boy."

x

"So... you and Bren, huh?" Patrick teased, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

Tay giggled before playfully pushing him. "I don't think that would have happened if I wasn't drunk though."

"Why, don't you like him?" he asked, fiddling with his laptop.

Please say no. Don't hesitate. Just one word. Two letters. Say it.

"Well-"

No. Say no.

"I don't know. He seems okay. I haven't really known him for long to really be able to answer that question."

Pat nodded, ignoring the sobbing of his pathetic little heart.

"Why, do you?" Tay joked, leaning back on the couch.

"Of course I do, you stole him from me! I totally hate you now!" he joked back, complete with a ditzy tone.

Tay laughed loudly and hugged Patrick.

Don't ever let go.

"You're so cute, Pat."

"Don't let your fiance hear you saying that. He might get jealous and hit me with his purse."

"How did you know about my purse?!" Brendon exclaimed, butting into their conversation.

"Pete told me. He was looking through your things," Patrick shrugged.

"So he is gay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. But I hoped you guys liked it anyway. =)

Please please comment? TnT It really was nice that when I got back some people commented and those comments were greatly appreciated and loved to death, but it would've been super nicer if a lot more people commented.

Please, please let us know what you guys think!

Comment and Subscribe!

<3

Ryan