Do You Know What It Feels Like?

Your Promises, They Look Like Lies

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

3:07 pm, Thursday

Fall Out Boy dressing room


"No, like a deer listening in the wind, you strike me still, Alexander."

"Andy, you've watched that movie about a hundred times now!"

Andy waved her hand dismissively and grunted, trying to focus on the movie being played on the laptop perched on her belly as she lay on the couch. This movie thrilled her, enticed her even. It was the kind of movie she knew she'd never get sick of watching. It was all thanks to the harmony of the genres; history, love, deceit, war, friendship, and trust, among others. The settings and the cultures that were presented in the movie intrigued her. It was a nice change from all the movies she'd seen with people in loose shirts, baggy jeans, and worn shoes and all the drugs and teenaged troubles.

Pete didn't really seem to agree on her views on the film though, and thought it rather irritating that Andy just couldn't get over the grown men prancing around a screen in metal skirts and such, not to mention the fact that she absolutely adored saying the lines aloud, no matter how idiotic she sounded. He made his way to her, towering (for once - a real treat for someone like him) over her with a stern glare that could only mean business.

"Andy, I'm serious. Could you turn the stupid thing off?"

Andy looked up, blinked twice, and turned back to the screen, only lifting her middle finger as a sign that she had heard his words, but refused to listen.

"That's it, give me that." Pete snatched the laptop from her, ignoring her indignant 'Hey!' as he pressed a few buttons and ejected the disc. With some effort, he shut down the system, despite Andy's clawing and punching at his sore back.

"You're such a douchebag." She crossed her arms in a sort of 'i'm never going to forgive you' manner.

"Get over it." He snapped, closing the laptop. "People are coming over, and I don't want them to see my sister as this lazy ass who doesn't do anything but prank people and watch Alexander over and over again. Which, for the record, you are."

Andy stuck out her tongue at her brother, not caring how completely childish she looked. "What, like this counts as a house?"

"For people like me and them, yeah, so stop whining and get dressed."

I am dressed!" She argued, looking down to prove; as if she were strolling around in her birthday suit.

"I'm talking about pants, and maybe a shirt that doesn't give you eye cancer." Pete rolled his eyes, directing her to the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. With an infuriated growl, she got off the couch and went through her brother's clothes, as Pete looked at her retreating back with a satisfied expression.

Despite her still recovering from whatever made her so sick, Pete just couldn't help it any longer; he needed to be a prick to her, and fast. It really bothered Andy how her brother could manage to be more of an egotistical, uncaring dick rather than the sweet older brother she, sometimes at night, wished she had.

Grabbing the clothes she "borrowed" from Pete, she made her way to the bathroom and changed.

After doing so, she stepped out of the bathroom and was immediately greeted by loud laughter.

Her head snapped up and she noticed that instead of just Pete in the room, the rest of Fall Out Boy had come back with Panic, Taylor, and about four more people; three guys and one girl. Andy had no clue who they were, but she had the feeling she was going to find out soon.

"Andy, there you are," Taylor voiced out, a smile on her face.

"So is this the other Wentz?" the skinny one with the long, wavy brown hair asked, all the while staring at Andy.

"Yeah, that's Andy. Andy, this is William Beckett, Mike Carden, Vicky-T and that idiot over there is Gabe Saporta."

Andy waved at all of them, one by one, meeting their gaze. The one, Gabe Saporta, went over to her and grinned.

"Es lindo conocerte, querida," he said, taking her hand and pressing it to his lips.

Andy's eyes widened and her cheeks burned red, pulling her hand away from the tall Spanish guy.

"Uh... yeah, la cucaracha to you too," she responded, making her way around Gabe and sat down on the empty seat on the couch, beside Ryan.

"Gabe, I believe you've just been turned down," Vicky laughed.

"Yeah, well, she is Pete's sister, but we all know that Pete gave in in the end," he retorted, smirking at Andy.

"Gabe, stop that or you're off the label."

"That's not fair, you abuse your power!"

"So," Ryan began, turning his head slightly to Andy. "How are you?"

Such a question was to be expected from Ryan. He did all he could to try and start a conversation with Andy, even if it was just a short one. He had no idea why it was so important to do so, but his instincts never failed him yet.

"I'm okay. Just pissed that Pete wouldn't let me finish the movie."

"But you've watched that movie so many times," Ryan chuckled.

It was true, Andy spent most of her bed-rest days just watching that movie over and over again on the laptop.

"Yeah, but it's a really awesome movie."

11:40 pm, Thursday

Fall Out Boy dressing room


"So, you're Pete's sister, huh?"

Andy rolled her eyes and smiled, shaking her head slightly. The tall, Spanish man had just taken a seat beside her and was grinning cheekily, expectantly. Not that she had been staring, but she'd chance a look every once in a while, finding his gaze on her a couple of (or more) times. Gabe Saporta struck the young Wentz as more of a go - with - the flow type of guy, and at this moment, he seemed perfectly at ease - if not that, then completely unaware that he sounded hilariously (but somewhat endearingly) idiotic.

"Look, Gabe, right?" Of course, she'd gotten his name in a go, but she didn't want to seem like she'd been scouring the world for every little fact on him. "I think you're a cool guy, and you look like someone who gets other people to like it when you talk, but really, is that the best you can come up with?"

He took no offense, but guffawed at her comeback. "Usually, I'd go for the 'hey, you're pretty fine' kind of starter, but you're off - limits." He pointed a long finger at the man Andy hated and loved, sitting a little way off, having a beer (just because he could) and laughing at some funny remark that Bill Beckett had made. "For now, at least."

"Smooth." She scoffed, amused.

"You think so?"

She smiled and shifted on her seat, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked around the party that had ensued in the dressing room. Only then did she notice that a certain guitarist was gone - the skinny one. She excused herself and stood up, making her way out of the room.

She walked around for about 10 minutes before she heard a soft sniffing coming from an empty room to her right. She stopped her search and placed a hand on the doorknob before carefully turning the knob and opening the door. There she saw a figure curled up in the corner of the room.

"Hello?" she called out, not entirely sure if she knew the person or not.

The figure raised it's head and stared at Andy with tear stained cheeks.

Ryan.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" she asked, concerned, and quickly made her way over to him.

"None of your business," he snapped, leaning away from her.

"Ryan, please. You said you wanted me to talk to you, here I am now. Tell me what happened."

Ryan hesitated a bit longer, glaring at the floor with his caramel eyes.

"Jac broke it off."

"Oh." She placed her hand on his back, hoping to comfort him at some level. "It'll be okay, Ry."

He roughly shrugged off her hand and stood up. "Just leave me alone."

"Ryan, I'm just trying to help," she sighed, straightening up from her crouch. She had hoped that he would accept her offer and just let her comfort him.

"I don't need your fucking help," he spat before storming out of the room, leaving Andy to doubt her feelings for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo. XD
shinichi. helped me with this one.
We literally co-wrote it together.
Yeah.
Check out my new one shot! :cute:
I Am Nothing Without You.
Subscribe and comment!

<3

Leto-Ross.