Do You Know What It Feels Like?

Did You Think That I Would Cry On The Phone?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

7:35 am, Saturday.

Fall Out Boy and Panic! at The Disco tour bus, on the road.

"Didn't I make myself clear when I said you couldn't go?" Pete Wentz growled at his younger sibling. He directed his sermon to her because he couldn't get mad at her best friend, despite the fact that they had a small history together.

"Yes, but I told you, we really, really, really, really wanted to go!" she frowned, looking up at her brother from the bunk she was sitting in.

"Pete, just let it go. They're already in the bus anyway. It's not like we can turn this bus around and bring them back. We'll be late for our first show, and it's 2 day's travel," Patrick cut in.

After a few more minutes of glaring at the younger Wentz, Pete rolled his eyes and grumbled a 'fine'.

The two girls squealed and jumped up from the bunks, wrapping their arms around Pete. They repeatedly thanked him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Okay, okay, let me go!" He squirmed away from their grasp.

"Are you sure you locked the house properly?"

"Yep," they answered simultaneously, grinning.

"Okay. Good luck trying to find a place to sleep," he smirked, walking out of the bunk area.

Andy and Tay looked at each other with wide eyes before they slapped their foreheads.

X

10:00 am, Saturday

Fall Out! at The Disco tour bus, on the road.

The bus was quiet and no one was in sight. They had all curled up in their bunks and slept, resting for the next few shows that they had. Andy and Taylor, however, were stuck in the back lounge watching Spongebob Squarepants.

"This bites." Andy lied down on the couch, her head in Taylor's lap.

"At least we get to go along."

"Yeah, but I bet you anything Pete isn't going to make this trip easy for us."

"Again, at least we get to go along."

Andy scrunched up her nose and pursed her lips at the brunette.

The door to the back lounge opened and Brendon came in. He waved at them and they grinned, waving back.

"What's up, pork chop, can't sleep?" Andy asked, sitting up.

Brendon quirked an eyebrow and shook his head, going over to the couch they were sitting on.

"Andy, it's supposed to be buttercup!" Taylor scolded, rolling her eyes.

"But I want it to be pork chop!" Andy started flailing her arms, hitting Brendon in the stomach.

He let out a loud 'oof' and clutched at his stomach. Andy gasped, turned to him and apologized while Taylor laughed her guts out. He nodded and sat down beside Andy, rubbing at his stomach.

The three continued watching, their legs propped up on the small table in front of the couch. After a few more shows, they fell asleep. Brendon and Tay's head rested on Andy's shoulders, while her head rested on Tay's.

A little while later, a little man named Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III woke up. He got out of his bunk, stretched, and creeped into the back lounge to check on his sister. Seeing that she was asleep, a smirk made it's way to his face as a plan formed in his head. He quietly shut the door and rummaged in his bag for the things he needed.

Patrick Stump woke up to the sound of things clattering and peeked out of his bunk only to see a certain Pete Wentz bringing out his pack of markers.

"Pete, what are you doing?" he grumbled, rubbing his eye. He fumbled around for his glasses before putting them on.

Pete turned around and smirked at the blonde. "Punishing my sister for disobeying me."

"Pete-"

But before he could stop him, he had already made his way into the back lounge. All Patrick could do now was lie and wait for the chaos that was about to befall them.

X

11:30 am, Saturday

Bathroom.

"PETE!"

Everyone in the bus woke up and looked around confusedly.

"I hate you!"

They heard a loud scream and maniacal laughter. Spencer poked his head out of the bunk only for it to be hit by an oncoming Pete.

"Sorry!" Pete called over his shoulder as he ran away from his sister.

Spencer rubbed at his nose before clambering out of the bunk. Everybody followed and filed out of the bunk area and into the main lounge.

Andy and Pete ran into the main lounge and everyone got a glimpse of what Andy had been screaming about. Her whole face was decorated with all sorts of profanity in black marker. In red marker, however, the phrase that stood out written across her forehead was:

"I suck balls."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whee an update @_@

Nothing could compare to bb's update though xDD it was hilarious.

COMMENT! =D

<3

Ryan