Do You Know What It Feels Like?

When You See My Face, Hope It Gives You Hell

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

3:15 pm, Tuesday

Back lounge, tour bus, on the road.

"Ross, you suck at Guitar Hero," the one, Brendon Urie, exclaimed, watching his best friend lose miserably to Pete.

"Shut up, Bren. You go against him then!" Ryan held out the guitar for him to take. Brendon happily took it from his hands and took his place on the couch, while Ryan had no choice but to leave the back lounge and go into the bunk area.

"Aww, Bren, you hurt his feelings," Taylor pointed out, pouting in Brendon's direction.

"He'll get over it."

Tay rolled her eyes and leaned back on the other, smaller couch in the back lounge. She turned her head slightly to the side to see Patrick typing away at his phone.

"Who're you talking to?" she inquired, leaning closer to him.

Patrick looked up at her and smiled. "Oh, my mom," he answered, blushing slightly. He found it somewhat embarrassing and sweet at the same time that his mother checked in on him from time to time. Just to see if he had somehow gotten as insane as Pete. She loved Pete dearly and treated him like her own son, but she feared for his sanity.

"Aww, that's so sweet. What'd she say?"

He shrugged, stuffing his phone in his jeans' pocket. "She just asked me how everything was going. I told her they were okay. I'm not really big on details."

Tay nodded before turning her attention back to the television screen where Brendon was beating Pete by a landslide.

"Do your parents know you're out here with us?" Patrick asked, pulling Tay's attention away from the short, losing guy and the apple bottomed winning guy.

"Sure, they always know I'm safe as long as I'm with Andy."

"How's that?"

"Oh, because one time, Andy saw this one kid bullying me outside my house, and, like, even before my parents could come outside and stop the kid, Andy was already giving the kid bruises he would never forget."

"Hm. Protective, huh?"

Tay nodded, looking over at the door leading to the bunk area, where her best friend was supposedly in.

"That's sweet. I'm sure you guys would stay friends for, like, ever," Patrick concluded, grinning at Tay.

She smiled back at him and leaned her head on Patrick's shoulder. As she did so, she couldn't help but let her eyes travel to Brendon's grinning face. His plump lips framing his beautiful teeth as he basked in his triumph against Pete.

He turned his head slightly and met her gaze. He blinked for a couple of times before flashing her a smile. After doing so, he turned to talk to Jon, not knowing that his smile was infectious, and that it left Taylor smiling even after he looked away.

X

3:16 pm, Tuesday

Bunk area, tour bus, on the road.

Ryan left the back lounge and entered the bunk area, closing the door behind him.

"You lost didn't you?" Spencer asked, looking up at him from his bunk.

"Shut up," he retorted, before going over to his bunk and pulling the curtain aside, hoping to lie down in his bunk and rest for a bit. Little did he know that someone was already occupying it.

"Andy?"

Andy looked up at him and grinned.

"Hi."

"What are you doing in there?" he inquired, sitting on the edge of the bunk.

She shrugged in response and held out his phone. "I was playing."

He frowned a bit and took the phone from her. "Were you reading my texts?"

She shook her head and crawled out of the bunk. She tumbled onto the floor, her feet hitting the bunk opposite Ryan's.

"Are you okay?" he asked, helping her up to her feet. She giggled and nodded, sitting in front of Ryan's bunk.

"What were you doing with my phone, anyway?" he asked, moving back into the bunk.

"Like I said, I was playing. I think I used up, like, half your battery."

"Gee, thanks."

Andy grinned at him and replied "You're welcome. So who's Jac?"

"I thought you said you didn't read my messages!"

"I didn't! I just saw who they were from."

Ryan frowned at her. He wasn't all too sure about this girl. He already saw what she was capable of doing, and it wasn't pretty. The next thing he knew he could wake up with a gay guy in his bed and he wouldn't even know how he got there, but Andy would.

"So who's she?" she insisted, nudging his foot with hers.

"My girlfriend."

"Oh, cool. Is she pretty? Can I see what she looks like?"

"Why?" Ryan raised an eyebrow at her, wondering why in the world she would want to know how his girlfriend looked like.

"Please?" she batted her eyelashes at him and pouted.

He sighed and slid his phone open and navigated to 'Photos'. Andy squealed in excitement and scrambled over and sat beside him.

He opened a picture that showed Jac and him sitting down on a couch in front of a Christmas tree.

Image

"Aww, you guys look so cute together."

He went through a couple more pictures, Andy 'aww'ed at some pictures, and at the others she asked questions about it.

"Where'd you guys take that picture?"

"When was this?"

He answered her questions as best as he could without losing his patience. He had already made a mental note to skip a few provocative pictures of them making out, but he had forgotten and stopped at one of those pictures he was trying to avoid.

Image

As soon as he saw it, he blushed furiously and quickly exited the gallery, all the while Andy hurriedly thanked him for showing her the pictures and left the bunk area.

"She saw the pictures didn't she?"

"Shut up, Spencer!"
♠ ♠ ♠
i just noticed that there was a freakin hickey on Ross' neck in the last picture.

It broke my heart.

/drama

Whee. A horrible, horrible filler chapter. Ise sorry to the readers and to bb. =(

I tried.

Comment?

<3 Ryan