Do You Know What It Feels Like?

Everyone Wants To Be Loved

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8:00 pm, Tuesday.

Back lounge.

Taylor stared out the window and watched as they passed through similar looking street lamps over and over and over again. It was starting to annoy her at some point, so she decided to look away, turning her attention to her messy, yet empty surroundings. Earlier on, this place was occupied by her, Pete, Jon, Joe, Andy (male), Brendon, and Patrick.

Her heart skipped a beat at the mention of that name - of those two names, actually. She had been contemplating on this certain problem for the past few hours, her mind reeling and reeling for answers to her questions.

Why was it that she could find Patrick so adorable and sweet, and at the same time she could find Brendon so tantalizing and tempting? What was so wrong with her that she could find these two very different men so attractive to her?

It had gotten so bad that she had caught herself thinking up of different scenarios with the two boys. Sometimes she would imagine she and Brendon at the beach, sitting on the sand, while their lips found each other under the sun. Sometimes she imagined Patrick's arms around her on a cold, stormy night as he sang her to sleep, his voice a sweet lullaby in itself.

"Andy!" she called out, unable to take her thoughts anymore.

The person she had just been calling out for came shuffling into the lounge. Her eyes widened as she looked around. "What happened here?"

"The boys did. They didn't clean up yet."

"Oh. So. You yelled?" She carefully tip-toed her way across the room to get to Taylor without making an even bigger mess of the already messed up area.

"I must be going crazy, Andy," she confessed as Andy took a seat beside her.

"What do you mean? You didn't hang out with Pete did you? Aw, Tay, how many times do I have to tell you-"

"Andy, it's not that," she cut in, sighing exasperatedly. Somehow, this whole issue with Brendon and Patrick cut her patience short.

"Oh, what is it then?"

"I... I think I like Patrick." Her face turned 10 shades of red at that statement, and she was sure that her face would soon look like a tomato if she revealed the other piece of information to Andy.

''Really? Oh, that is so adorable! You guys would make such a cute-"

"That's not it, Andy. I think I may like Brendon too."

''What? How does that happen? Who do you like more? It should be really-"

"Andy, it's not that simple."

"Will you stop cutting me off?!" Andy demanded, her patience also ebbing away.

Tay frowned and curled up on the couch.

"Sorry, I just... had a lot on my mind a while ago. I don't know where my patience went. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Taylor leaned her head on Andy's shoulder and sighed.

"Love bites."

"Tell me about it."

x

8:01 pm, Tuesday

Patrick's bunk.

Love.

The last time he had that, he was the one who had his heart broken. What makes now so different from then?

Pat sighed and turned over in his bunk, twirling his phone between his two fingers.

It was so loud outside, but there was only thing he could hear: his heart. It was beating a name, a name belonging to someone so beautiful, she occupied his thoughts and his worries now and then. He concentrated, and listened to his heart beating carefully.

Taylor.

Taylor.

Taylor.

He placed a hand on his chest, hoping to muffle his heart beating.

Someone might hear. On any other occasion, he wouldn't have minded anyone knowing who he liked, but this was different. He didn't know if she was taken or not, he didn't know if she liked someone else.

All he knew was that he couldn't have her, he just felt it in his gut that he couldn't.

X

8:05 pm, Tuesday.

Main lounge

"So what about you, Urie?" Pete asked, smirking at the younger boy sitting in front of him.

They had been talking about girls, who was prettier than who, and who was the best in bed. They had all mentioned a couple of girls, the one having the most, though was obviously Pete.

And now it was his turn, the only one who hadn't dropped any names all night. That was because he didn't have any names to mention. The closest thing he had to a girlfriend, was Aimee, his childhood friend.

They were the closest things on earth, they would play everyday, have sleepovers every other day and they even got married in his backyard. They, of course, couldnt buy real rings so they had to stick with Ring Pops, which they happily ate while watching The Grinch.

But right now, there actually was a name he wished he could say right now. The name belonged to a girl he wished was his. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen with her black, wavy hair, plump lips, and her smoky gray eyes.

Needless to say, he was tantalized.

He tried to get rid of her from his thoughts because one, he knew practically nothing about her, and two, she could possibly have a boyfriend, or a girlfriend. He needed to know her a lot more before he could make a move, if he could even make a move.

He sighed and looked at all of their waiting faces and shook his head.

"I've got no one."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whee, another chap xD

*dances*

Happy Birthday Brendon Boyd Urie! =D

Image

I love you, bro.

Subscribe and comment!

<3

Ryan