Sequel: Déjà vu

My Unintended

Kitchen surprises

It was so sad that we all had so much fun moving all of Frank’s stuff from his parents’ house to mine. We were just acting like kids, challenging each other with how many boxes we could balance and laughing as Frank tried to get us to be careful with his stuff.

It was a miracle that nothing was broken.

The guys decided to have a proper celebration and insisted on taking Michaela to my parents' house and buying excess amount of alcohol.

Needless to say, we all got wasted.

At about 2am [of the celebration night] I managed to drag myself off the living room floor and get out of the room without stepping on Ray, Matt or Mikey and without falling on the sofa and crushing Frank.

I don’t know how but I made it to the kitchen.

I was so drunk I almost passed out on the kitchen table and I swayed quite a lot as I walked over to the sink for some water.

As I was about to fall, a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and shoved me into a chair. I looked down and saw the tattoos, realising it was Frank. He grinned as he slid another beer across the table at me and pulled up a chair right beside mine.

“Frankie, I don’t need anymore!” I slurred, grinning back at him as he took a large mouthful of his own beer.

“Why are you opening it then?” He asked. I looked down and realised he was right, I had, indeed, opened the can and put it up to my mouth.

“Crap.” I mumbled, trying to stand back up.

Trying being the important word.

I failed miserably and landed with a thud on Frank’s lap.

I grinned at him and drained half of the can in my hand, he got extremely close to my face and I kept drinking, wondering what he was doing, but not caring enough to pull away.

*Time lapse*

I woke up on the cold kitchen floor the next morning with the largest headache ever. It felt like someone was hitting it as hard as they could with a rather large mallet.

I sat up, covering my face with my hands, trying to block the light and gave up.

I squinted around the kitchen and noticed Frank was lying under the kitchen table in just his boxers, his clothes were thrown wildly around him.

At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but when I stood up, I realised I was also in just my boxers. My t-shirt was lying on the table ripped and my jeans were under a chair.

I rubbed my eyes and reached up into the cupboard for some pain killers, wondering if they would be anywhere near strong enough to get rid of this hangover.

I swallowed 2 tablets and turned back to Frank.

Why were we both laying on the kitchen floor in our boxer shorts?

I must have gotten pretty drunk because I really didn’t remember anything from the night before.

I wandered into the living room and was greeted by a pale Mikey who grinned at my lack of clothing. I gestured for him to come with me and I went up to my bedroom to find some jeans and a t-shirt.

“What the fuck happened Mike?” I asked while I pulled on some black jeans.

I looked over at him from the wardrobe and he looked at me, a huge grin was plastered to his face.

“Well, I heard you and Frank go into the kitchen at about 2am and after a while there was a loud thud. I went to see if you were alright and…you were laying all over each other kissing each other’s brains out!” Mikey said, clutching his sides as he laughed.

I froze halfway through pulling on my t-shirt.

“Fuck, are you serious?!” I exclaimed, pulling the t-shirt over my head as Mikey nodded and fell backwards on my bed laughing.

“It’s not funny Mikes! He might decide to move back out now!”

“Then we get another house-warming party and you might take things even further with him!”

“Shit, what did we actually do then?” I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Well I went back to see if you hadn’t passed out or anything at about 3 and you were being molested by Frank…”

“Molested? What were we doing?” I asked in horror.

“You were lying on the floor with this look of ecstasy on your face and Frank was grinding his hips on yours. You looked pretty close man…” Mikey managed to say through laughs.

I stared blankly at the walls. I could hardly believe Frank and I had almost had sex on the kitchen floor on his first night living here. It was laughable and I actually started to laugh with Mikey.

“Guys, could you shut up please? I have the hangover from hell and I don’t know where my clothes are.” Frank mumbled from the doorway. Mikey and I laughed harder as he walked over to the bed in his underwear and flopped on the bed in a ball.

“Mikey told me what you did, Frank you dog!” I said. I tried to keep my voice steady but I had begun to see the funny side of it and could hardly breathe through laughter.

“What did I do?” Frank asked, his eyes closed.

“We kissed and you rubbed yourself on me until be both came.” I said. Frank’s eyes shot open and he sat up with his mouth wide open.

“You came loudly!” Mikey added, falling backwards laughing. I managed to keep laughing and Frank looked at me trying not to laugh either.

That’s another reason I like Frank so much, he could see the funny side of anything.

Even this.

Mikey managed to calm down enough to tell me Ray had walked in on us giving hand jobs at the same time and they both heard us come all over each other. This just made Frank laugh even more and it was pretty funny.

I couldn’t remember any of it, which is why I wasn’t as embarrassed as I would have been.

We were best friends and we weren’t supposed to make each other come all over the kitchen floor.

Our life together as housemates was going to be very interesting.

(Comments are appreciated people! You recon I should make them do what you all want them to and turn it into a Frerard?)