Sequel: Déjà vu

My Unintended

Tour

“This song’s dedicated to my daughter, Michaela!” I yelled through the microphone and the crowd screamed wildly.

My eyes flicked over to my right where Frank was standing and I grinned as the song started. This felt so right.

That meeting with Brian had been 2 months before this particular gig.

Since then we had argued, written songs, argued some more and agreed a deal with Brian.

We had agreed to let him take us on tour as a trial and if we felt it was what we all wanted, he would become our manager at the end of the two weeks.

*Time lapse*

I flung my arm around Frank’s shoulders as we left the stage and grinned wildly at him. That was our last show of the tour and I knew what I wanted.

“Brian!” I yelled and threw my right arm around his shoulders.

“That was an amazing show, guys!” He exclaimed and slapped my back.

“You had better put us on another tour, then!” I called as he was seized by Mikey.

He raised his thumb and I saw him grin before his face was covered by Ray’s afro.

Frank pulled my into a sweaty hug and I could feel him smile into my neck.

“I knew you would agree!” He mumbled. I smiled as I breathed in his scent.

“How did you figure that out?” I asked as he pulled away and smirked up at me.

“I’m psychic.” I laughed and dragged him to the dressing room.

“I just can’t wait to get home and crash in my own bed.” I stated and flopped onto a chair with my eyes closed.

“You love touring really.” He laughed.

I silently agreed.

At first I had regretted leaving Michaela with my parents’ as we climbed into Ray’s van, but after the first of 7 shows I had already made up my mind.

I was going to continue this.