Sequel: Déjà vu

My Unintended

We did it

A/N: I just wanted to say thanks to Child_of_Sin, who always comments.
I don't want to turn into one of those people who makes a list of everyone who comments, but I just thought I owe you thanks!


The crowd cheered for us and I grinned as Frank bounded past us with Pansy still around his shoulders.

We did it!” He screamed and sprinted the length of the corridor to the dressing room.

Brilliant show Bob!” I exclaimed and threw my arm around his shoulder. He grinned at me and we walked back to the dressing room.

Frank’s screams got louder as we approached.

“Thanks, Gerard, for giving me the chance to do this.” Bob said. I turned to face him and grinned.

“I think we should be thanking you. You just saved our band.” I said and stumbled slightly as something collided with my leg.

“Daddy!”

“Kayla, I thought I told you to stay with Brian?” I asked and bent down to hug her.

“Sorry, Brian promised me a lolly.”

“Did he now?” I asked and she nodded frantically. I winced as Frank’s screaming got louder and Michaela giggled.

“Frank! For God’s sake, shut the hell up!” Brian yelled. Michaela giggled again as Frank bounded out of the room.

“Daddy? Lolly?” Michaela asked.

“I don’t know…only if you promise not to tell the tooth fairy, she won’t be happy.” I asked she nodded and then threw herself at me again.

I lifted her up and grinned at Brian.

Frank bounded back into the room and leapt on Bob.

“Okay, will he keep doing this to me if I stay?” Bob asked as Frank sat stubbornly on his back.

“Maybe, maybe not.” I answered and grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off my head.

Bob sighed and shoved Frank onto the sofa. Michaela wriggled in my arms and leapt the five foot gap between me and where Bob and Frank were.

She landed with a dull thud onto Frank’s back and giggled.

“Alright, pumpkin, you win!” Frank gasped and moved so he was lying on his back and she was sitting on his stomach giggling wildly.

“Brian, can we keep Bob?” I heard Mikey ask outside the dressing room.

“Only if you stop referring to me as a puppy!” Bob yelled and I heard Mikey laugh.

“So, can we keep you?” I asked and sat on the sofa at Frank’s feet.

“Ask your boss.”

“Kayla, can we keep Bob? He promised to buy you loads of sweets.” Frank asked. Michaela squealed in delight and got off the sofa.

“Bob!” She cried and ran to him.

“Let’s take that as a yes then.” Ray mumbled from behind his towel and Frank screamed;

“We did it!”

I sighed and closed my eyes.

This was going to be a long tour.