Sequel: Déjà vu

My Unintended

The UK

A/N: I know I usually update earlier, but I was making the most of the warm weather we're having [in the UK anyways] and went out early to go to the seaside.

Now my shoulders are super burnt...


“I’m not o-fucking-kay!” I screamed through the mic as hundreds of kids screamed with me.

“Alright, I just want to thank you guys for coming out to watch us. We’re really excited to be able to rock in the UK.” I yelled and earnt myself another cheer.

“This is our last song tonight and is dedicated to a special lady in my life.” I explained before adding; “My daughter.”

Ray started strumming the opening notes to ‘Demolition Lovers’ and I allowed my eyes to scan the crowd. I noticed someone I recognised but mentally slapped myself as I brought my eyes back and didn’t find them again.

Hand in mine…” I started to sing and forced my thoughts away from what I had thought I had seen.

*Time lapse*

Frank looked at me with worried eyes as we stepped back onto the bus and I looked at him slightly paranoid.

“Frank, are you okay?” Ray asked and slumped onto the sofa as Frank bit the skin around his thumb.

“Um…I’m not sure.” He replied but was cut off when Bob and Mikey stumbled onto the bus.

Mikey was on Bob’s back and had his hands over Bob’s eyes. Somehow, they had made it onto the bus like that and I shook my head in disbelief as I walked to the kitchen.

I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Frank standing behind me with the same worried look in his eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“I saw Melissa in the crowd.”

“Oh God…so did I…at least, I thought I did…” I mumbled and took a mouthful of coffee.

“What do we do?” He asked quietly. I stood there, deep in thought for a moment.

“Just be extra careful, maybe I can convince Brian to get Steve to watch Michaela from now on.” I answered.

“Brian doesn’t mind watching her, though.” Brian’s voice came from behind me and I launched into an explanation of what had happened.

“Gerard, you’ve already played two shows here. From what you’ve told me about her, she would have tried to do something by now.” Brian pointed out. I sighed.

“Can we just try it please? I really don’t want to take any chances.” I mumbled and looked down at my hands. Brian slapped my back before walking away.

I looked away from Frank and towards the back of the bus where Michaela was sleeping.

I just hoped the head of security would be enough to stop Melissa from getting to her.