‹ Prequel: Better Man
Sequel: Good Man
Status: Completed

Best Man

Best Bachelor Party...EVER!

Image

March had come and gone and April was now halfway over as the wedding plans were in full swing now.

Once or twice a week Caroline went out with Adrienne to take part in some women's fitness center where they claimed to be taking belly dancing lessons as a way to exercise and have some girl time. And at almost four months pregnant, keeping her body from getting toned to wear a wedding dress without letting the pregnancy fat destroy her too much, Caroline always jumped at the opportunity to join the older woman on these nights.

Estelle's twelfth birthday had arrived and gone by just as quickly as the previous month had, making everyone very aware of how soon the wedding would be there.

Timmy had flown out at the end of March, as promised, and gone for dress fittings with Caroline, Giselle and Adrienne...which was a weird experience in itself.

For Caroline's new-found biological sister and the adoptive one she'd known all her life to meet face to face for the first time.

It was almost like a play for territory between them; vying for Caroline's attention.

Giselle played the part of the sister fearing her position being compromised for a 'new, younger model' so to speak, while Timmy played the part of the sister who feared she could never have a real place in Caroline's life because there had been over two decades of not knowing each other.

How could either one of them compete?

It took a night out to dinner in the city for Caroline to sit down with the both of them to assure them that despite how they were her sisters, she loved them equally. And she hoped that even though the two of them were not sisters by blood or by adoption, that they could somehow be sisters of the heart.

Both blue-eyed women looked across the table at each other and came to a meek agreement, and after that night it seemed that the three of them had become as close as the three sisters on three-year-gone series, Charmed.

More wedding plans were discussed between the women: Caroline, Giselle, Timmy and Adrienne. How, since Timmy went to school part time and took mostly online classes anyway, that being in California for the wedding would be no problem at all. And even if it was, she would've put Caroline before school. And Adrienne, who had decided to be Keeper Of The Bachelorette Party Details, went over how the Bachelorette party would be held at the same time as Mike's Bachelor party, and at the same club as well; just in separate banquet halls. The girls agreed to no male strippers and instead on drinking games -- which Caroline couldn't even participate in because of her pregnancy -- and other fun that neither Adrienne or Caroline would divulge.

As if there was a secret that only the two of them knew.

With the bride's maids and Maid of Honor dresses all picked, measured for and ordered, the women discussed how pretty the soft yellow, chiffon fabric would be. There would be yellow roses and white calla lilies which would adorn their bouquets along with the bouquets that would be at the reception hall.

After all the wedding talk, it soon changed into baby talk and if Caroline had thought of any names yet. She shook her head and said there'd be time for that after the wedding. There was just too much going on at the moment to wrap her head properly around any one thing.

But, as mentioned, March had come and gone and April's days were beginning to wane.

And Caroline's stomach was starting to protrude a bit; making her smirk every day at the thought of carrying a living child inside of her. Mike's and her child.

She began to go through her days like she was floating on air with all the thoughts of what being a wife and mother would bring.

And then, Mike's 37th birthday had arrived, which meant the wedding was a little over one week away.

They celebrated his special day at Billie Joe's home, making it a simple occasion because in a few days there would be enough partying and excitement to last them a while. And, at the end of the night, the birthday boy drove home with his fiancée beside him in the passenger's seat, slowly dozing off into La La Land as her head bobbed with fighting to keep awake.

And Mike just smiled, thinking to himself.

Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...

____________________________________________________


The night of May 14th was to undoubtedly be an interesting one, as it was the night of the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties which were to be held at a classy strip club in the city that had small, banquet halls a floor above; which is where the women folk would be.

And despite Mike's protestations about no strippers, he got them anyway, because Billie Joe and Tre just refused to listen to the taller man's pleas, weeks up to the night.

The lights dimmed as the girls began to come out and dance in several cages around the establishment while the main stage and it's catwalk was illuminated by simple, pink and red-colored track lighting as the DJ who was MC-ing the private party had a spot light shine on the center of the stage.

"Let's kick off Mike's bachelor party with his first lady of the evening, the Scintillating Sabrina," the DJ announced as the Black Eyed Peas' 'My Lady Lumps' began to play over the sound system.

Scantily clad in black leather and fishnets, the blonde stripper sauntered up the catwalk and immediately went to the center pole to spin around it, her blue eyes sparkling as she eyed the Guest of Honor. And after removing an article of clothing here and there until the only thing she was wearing was a black thong and her black, platform stilettos, the very endowed Sabrina came stepping down from the stage to approach Mike, who nervously sat between Billie and Tre.

His eyes roved over the stripper's body and he felt his face growing red as he clenched his jaw and tried to think of anything but the fact that this racy woman was sitting down in his lap rubbing her virtually bare ass against his crotch as he held his hands up; avoiding any touch with her accept for her touching him.

"Oooh, there's a good boy," Sabrina cooed from the depths of her throat when she finally got a rise out of Mike, despite his best efforts.

Billie Joe and Tre simply looked on in a mix of their own mild arousal by the beautiful woman practically getting their best friend off, while trying to contain the laughter they wanted to give into when they looked at the face Mike was making.

He looked constipated.

He was struggling so hard not to be aroused but was failing miserably because, well, he was a guy. What was he supposed to do?

And then, Sabrina stood up and turned around to face Mike as he shoved a hand in the pockets of his pants and pulled out several bills that Billie Joe had put there for that specific reason. He handed her a hundred dollar bill and pleaded, mentally, for her to just keep on walking.

"Best of luck," Sabrina muttered with a wink as she casually sauntered away as the spotlight disappeared once more.

As Mike began to recover, he took turns punching both Billie Joe and Tre in the shoulders while both Jasons, Dave, Nef and several of their other guy friends, along with Mike's stepbrother Christopher, his brother-in-law Boyet and new-found half-brother Shawn looked on with smirks of their own.

And, then, to all the guys' surprise the house lights came back on to reveal the women folk joining the party. All accept for Adrienne and Caroline who were missing. Tre got up and excused himself to go use the bathroom, when Giselle took a seat beside Timmy.

Finding the corridor to the bathrooms to be rather dark, Tre was surprised when he spotted Adrienne darting into the girls' bathroom with a bag in her hands.

"Adie," he muttered.

"Oh, hey," she replied, not expecting him to be there. "Uh...how was the stripper?"

"Hot as all hell," the drummer commented, scratching the side of his face. "Where's Caroline?"

"Uh...in here," Adrienne gestured to the closed bathroom door. "She's throwing up."

"She been drinking?"

"While she's pregnant? No. She's just been feeling...nauseous. She hasn't completely gotten over the morning sickness bug, but she'll be okay. Just, um...go take a piss or whatever and go back to the party. We'll be joining you soon enough."

"Okay," Tre spoke warily.

And sure enough, he did his deed and ended up walking back to the party with Adrienne, who said Caroline wanted a few moments alone to wash up in the bathroom.

But as soon as the two of them sat with the others in front of the main stage, the house lights went back down until the entire place was in utter darkness. Billie Joe couldn't even see his own wife who was sitting on his left.

"Did the power go out?" he questioned.

However, his question was answered when a strobe light effect began and Adrienne leaned over to her husband to whisper something about how 'this must be the finale of the night or something.'

"All of us here at Vinny's Boom-Boom Room hope everyone has had a great night and enjoyed all our dancers and we wish the happy couple the best of luck on your wedding on Saturday," the DJ announced while everyone felt like they were gonna go into an epileptic seizure from the strobe lights. "And now, everyone sit back and enjoy the final show."

No dancer was announced, which left the men and women confused. Except for Adrienne who wore a smug grin on her face.

Quickly the beginning beat of KoRn's 'Twisted Transistor' was piped through the sound system as a woman appeared on the stage; her face veiled with red and purple scarves.

She was dressed like an Arabian woman; her belly showing quite a bit with how her skirt barely hung on her curvy hips. Strutting up to the pole, she pressed her back to it and dropped to the floor and then stood back up to spin around the pole, never once fumbling. She moved around it until she pressed her front against the pole, grabbed it with one hand and leaned back to give all a view of her billowing cleavage as she let the scarves fall away from her face.

"Omigod," Billie Joe almost laughed as Timmy mirrored his exact expression.

"Caroline!" the youngest sister exclaimed.

Yes, Caroline was the dancer on the stage; shaking her hips from side to side in a tantric pop as she peeled off one layer of her dress at a time and took to the stairs at the side of the catwalk to advance on Mike who was pleasantly surprised.

In a hurried and provocative movement, she ripped off her skirt, revealing her to be standing there in nothing but a simple red push-up bra and red panties that barely covered her ass.

Despite the fact that she was almost five months pregnant at this point, she looked very good to everyone.

Climbing up into Mike's lap, she ground down slightly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and she tipped her body back a little as she continued to move to the beat of the song. And then, swiftly, she climbed off him and sank back down into his lap while running her hands along the length of his narrow hips and thighs, making him moan in her ear at the reaction she causing.

And not only in Mike. But in all the men.

Tre watched, but felt himself pulling his eyes away to stare at the floor. But as for Billie Joe, he was entranced; watching the way Caroline rolled her body up and down against Mike's lap like she'd been doing this for years.

Then, when the music came to an abrupt stop, the strobelight effect stopped as well and the houselights came up.

"Let's here it for the bride to be," the DJ laughed.

Everyone began to clap for Caroline, mostly because they were quite stunned. Whereas Billie Joe tried his best to cross one leg over to other and lean forward with his hands folded in his lap to conceal the hard-on Caroline had given him; much to his embarrassment.

"Aww, baby," Adrienne cooed. "It's okay," she added with an empathetic laugh. "This was the real reason Caroline and I took belly dancing lessons."

Just sitting there contentedly in her fiancé's lap, Caroline just smiled and nodded over at Billie Joe while Mike wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his hands on her not so taut stomach as the frontman blushed.

"And I can do everything she just did," Adrienne continued, suddenly grabbing her husband's hand and pulling him up to his feet. "Let's go find a bathroom stall."

Wide-eyed and utterly surprised, Billie Joe just nodded and followed his wife like an obedient puppy. "Okay..."

Mike laughed and nestled his face into the crook of Caroline's neck before pressing his lips to her skin. "Best bachelor party...ever!" he exclaimed.