Status: I'm editing the chapters I have written, Re-Read them if you wish (: Fern x

I'm not okay

Chapter 13

It's been two weeks since the night i kissed frank and things have gone no further, so i decided to talk to someone about it. Not one of the girl. They love gossip. Not Bob or Ray they love to joke about things like this. So it had to be one of the Way brothers. I chose Gerard. Mainly because he answered the door and the other was that Mickey was shopping with his mom for "stuff" i other words underwear. But lets get back to Gerard.

"Oh My God!" Gerard squeled, "This is too cute"

"Gee..." I whinned.

"Awww is little charlotte shy?" Gerard cooed.

"No" I said looking at my feet, Turning as red as a tomato.

Me and Gerard had become close in the few weeks we've known each other.

"Awwww" Gerard cooed and gave me a hug.

He sat up on the sofa and crossed his legs.

"I have another match to make" He said, "I must start right away!"

He jumped of the sofa and headed towards the door.

"Gee" I called "Don't tell anybody"

He pouted "Why?"

"Cause it's a secret" I told him.

"Fine" He grumbled "Not a soul"

I smiled "Well I have to go now but i'll see you at school tomorrow"

"No" Gerard said "You come here tommorrow then we shall go to school together"

"Fine" I said then said goodbye and left the house.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. Homework, shower, the usual.

The alarm went off at 6:50. I grumbled and shut off the alarm. Swung my legs over the side of the bed and shuffled over to my closet. I picked out a navy blue spongebob t-shirt, Black ripped skinnies and black cherry underwear then quickly changed.

I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put in a neon pink bow clip in. Put on a thick layer of eyeliner and abit of mascara and i was done. I dashed downstairs, grabbed a shiny red apple, gugged down a glass of orange juice then headed downwards the door slinging my messanger bag over my shoulder.

I started to eat my apple on the way pver to the way's household. When i knocked on the I noiteced it was only 7:15. School started at 8:30. Oops.

A very tired looking Mikey opened the door. His hair was sticking out in odd directions, He didn't have his glasses on and he was only wearing his boxers. I stiffled a laugh when i saw him.

"what the hell are you doing here char?" He asked.

"Gerard told me to come" I said then pushed past him and flopped on the sofa taking another bite out of my apple.

"Fucking hell char, it's only 7:15" Mikey whinned then went upstairs to change.

A very livly looking Gerard appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"So any further advantsment in plan Get Frank to fall deeply in love with the very sexy Charlotte so they can have lots of sex and babies?" He asked.

"No, But i think we need to change the name off the plan" I said.

"Why" He whinned.

"It's too long" I said.

"Fine" He grumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took soooooo long.

Check out ashleeinwonderlands story 'but id like to learn your name'

and

candi smiles story 'i will be with you'

AND i think they should both update there stories too!!