Forever Burning in Your Eyes

Dreams are the key..but to what.

I was dreaming of past...my past wasn't bad but it wasn't good.

I was six again i was running with my dog Red in the backyard while my mom and dad were at "work" that night was the night my life changed forever.That night while i was eating dinner alone..again with my dog and maid Rain, there was a crash from upstairs.Red started barking and my maid Rain told me to stay put as she ran upstairs.

I saw a white light as she turned the corner, but paid no attention to it..then i heard a loud scream and the weirdest shit happened.My dog Red flashed white and instead of a dog, there was a boy around the age of 11 or 12.He smiled at me as he stood up.I looked at him shock written all over my face.

looks like its time to relocate he stated with a serious face on..I passed out after that i mean wouldn't you if you watched you dog transform into a 12 year old boy and talk to you.

when i woke up i was in a cabin..in Greenland.

I see your awake he spoke i nodded.He smiled and said hi I'm a friends of your family, my family and yours go way way way back.i nodded again.he laughed and said ill get you some food.

He then got up to leave

WAIT i said crawling towards him on the bed.

yes he said as he opened the door to the room.whats your name? i asked.he smiled a big grin showing off all his white perfect teeth.

Scotty..Scotty livid war.i smiled and said nice to meet you Scott may i call you Scott ..he laughed and nodded..i smiled and stood on the bed hands on my hips, my name is Ivy keen Halliwell.he grinned and said oh i know who you are and left closing the door behind him.

Now my dream fast forward to about three and a half years later it was Scotty's 16 birthday.He blew out his candles and i was sitting in the back reading a book on Mystics and the Beings.He turned to me and said what you got there.I shook my head and said a book whats it look like.He laughed and said here handing me a piece of cake.thanks i said as i smiled back at him.he turned and walked away up to his father and older brothers man he had a lot of brothers..12 to be exact.his father came up to me and said we're going..

out i know i said as i sighed....he smiled and said oh well did you know that i invited some people over to keep you company this time.I looked up at him..no way i said then i heard foot steps and two girls ran in one with long blonde hair and the other with short spiky hair.

Ahhhhh we all screamed jumping on each and rolling around on the floor.The guys all laughed.I saw Edith one of the younger brothers who was only 11 blush as he looked at Harper.i smirked and said come guys lets go upstairs and play on Edith's game cube.

hey he yelled we all laughed and ran upstairs.and that how life went until another fateful night.

me Harper and Wendi were all 13 now and we were in the dance room hanging out when Channing ran in blood pouring down from his head.omg said Wendi as she ran up to him I'm OK he stated but we need to get you girls out of here.we nodded and i ran over to the green button on the wall, pressing it leading us to a hidden exit.that night the boys lost their father just like how i lost my parents 8 years ago..and to the same person..or demon as we like to call him.

we lived in Iceland since then..i mean there's a lot of other memories ill like to show you but those will have to wait till later.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey if you think you know why she dream those three dreams and only those three message me and if you get it right you get a part in my story so please the first three message me with the right answer wins