Status: Done!

I Will Always Be Here for You

12. One Down, Three To Go

*Aragorn's P.O.V.*

I was sitting against a tree when I drifted off to sleep. When I awoke it must have been near noon. Haldir entered the camp.

“Where is she?” he asked me.

“I don't know, Haldir.”

“I am going to find her. She has to go back.”

Haldir ran out, and I realized it was in the direction Legolas and Herenya had left by so I got up and ran after him.
*Your P.O.V.*

You woke to Legolas playing with your hair. You giggled at his touch.

“Good morning, my love.” He said sweetly.

“More like good noon. But it was a good morning.”

You tried to move but your body wouldn't let you. You then remembered that Legolas was still inside you and so you decided to stay where you were. You propped up on your chin and looked at Legolas who had a smirk on his face.

“What?” you asked.

“Nothing.” He said sarcastically, this annoyed you.

“If you do not tell me then I shall get up.”

“No you will not. I was just thinking of how beautiful you are.” You reached up and kissed him.

“Well I think you are ugly.” You joked.

“Herenya?”

“Umm-hmmm.”

“Will you marry me?”

“What?!”

You sat up quickly. And Legolas did too.

“I want you to marry me.”

“Oh, Legolas. Yes! But . . .”

“But what?”

“What about ada and Glorfindel? How am I to convince ada to let me marry you?

“We shall run away. After the war.”

“Oh Legolas. You are the heir to the throne of Mirkwood. You will be a king. You can't leave for me. My fate is set.”

“No Herenya. I shall fight for you. I will fight Glorfindel. Whoever lives get you.”

“No Legolas! I could never ask you to do such a thing for me.”

“Herenya, I care not if you do not want me to fight for you. I can, and I will. I love you.”

“I love you too Legolas. But . . .”

“No buts. We love eachother and that is all.”

You held Legolas tight, he kissed your shoulder, and you started to cry. And then gave a little giggle.

“Where should we have the wedding?”

“You decide.” Legolas smiled.

“I do not know yet. What about kids’ names?”

“We are going to have kids, too?”

“Oh I hope so.” You breathed into Legolas' hair.

Legolas looked at you and then put his forehead against yours.

“I always liked Firiel for a boy.” He smiled.

“And Lowren for a girl.”

Legolas nodded his head. You kissed him and then someone ran into the grove.

“Haldir?!”

“Herenya get up! I am sending you back.”

“No, you are not.” You yelled.

“Yes, I am. Come, now.”

Then Aragorn ran in.

“Are you with him? Do you want me to leave too?”

You got up and wrapped the blanket around you, while Legolas put on his leggings.

“No. What are you talking about?” he asked confused.

“Celeborn and Haldir think it irresponsible what I did. They think it would be a pity for me to miss my own wedding.”

“What? Why?” he asked angrily.

Aragorn looked at Haldir, very much angry.

“Why? And who gave you the authority to make said decisions.”

“1: Because she is tied to Glorfindel and 2: Galadriel appointed me the high elf of security (I made it up, OBVIOUSLY!) That means I am part of many decisions in this land. Now, she is coming with me.”

“Haldir? Do you have no heart?” You held back tears.

“Have you never loved before? Have you not felt what it is like to have someone love who you are without being forced? You have no idea of the pain I go through every day because I do not know what will happen, to me and Legolas. I wonder every day if ada or Glorfindel will come fetch me and I will never see my dear Legolas again. After I left Lothlorien, my best friend, and then mother died, I had no joy left. When I met Legolas, I actually felt happy. I could not remember what it was like to be happy. Would you really have me live a life of pain and unhappiness? Because if that is what you wish then you have no heart and should be very much ashamed.”

You realized you were crying. And Legolas came to hold you.

“I am sorry, milady. I did not know the pain you held inside. Forgive me.”

“It is all right Haldir. If only I could convince ada and Glorfindel to let me be.”

“I could try. I do not know if it would work. But I can try.”

“Thank you Haldir. But I wish to speak with my grandmother. Could you please leave so I could dress?”

“Yes, excuse me milady.”

Haldir and Aragorn left, leaving you and Legolas holding eachother. You held onto him tightly. Legolas picked you up and spun you around.

“One down. Three to go. (Celeborn, Elrond, and Glorfindel.)”

“I doubt Glorfindel will give me up.”

You walked over and picked up your dress. You looked at it in disgust. It smelt and was dirt stained. You needed something else, but how. All of a sudden your mind was focusing on the elements (natural things, trees, grass, water, etc.) around you. When all of them came together. The blanket dropped around you and the elements spun around, creating a beautiful green dress with gold trimming. A beautiful necklace sat on your neck. It looked like a tiny drop of water, stilled. You heard Legolas gasp.

“You look . . . amazing . . . beautiful . . . stunning.”

You looked at him shocked.

“Wow! Now I REALLY need to see Galadriel.”

You walked over, kissed Leoglas, just when you were heading toward the door Legolas grabbed your hand and pulled you back. He kissed you even deeper.

“Well I don't need to see her right away.”

You stayed there for at least 5 mins, making out. Until Legolas finally let you go. You really did love him.