Status: Done!

I Will Always Be Here for You

2. True Talents

As the fellowship walked Legolas and I talked with each other.
“So, do you think you can face the peril of this journey, princess?” Legolas jokingly asked.
“Mr. Greenleaf, are you implying that I cannot defend myself?” I shot back, a sly smirk on my face.
“I might be, for I do not know your skills with any weapon.”
“Well then, I will have to show you my talent. I assure you, I could kill you.”
“Is that right milady?”
“Very.”
The fellowship stopped to rest, for the hobbits grew weary.
“It may be sooner than you think that I kill you Legolas.
“It very well might be. I am not going to lie, I am a little frightened."
“You should be.”
I couldn't help but blush a little. No one had ever made me feel so comfortable and confident before. I sat down on a rock while Gandalf spoke to the others of where I would go. After that I watched as Boromir tried to teach the Hobbits, Merry and Pippin to fight. Then Aragorn decided it would be a good idea to put me on the spot.
“Come on Herenya. Let everyone see the great skills you withold in that innocent image of yours. You did, after all, teach me how to fight.” He laughed.
“Well all right. Come now Legolas, it is your lucky day.”
I grabbed my knives, as did Legolas and I waited for him to start. As I thought, he did start, he wanted to show everyone what kind of a macho man he was. All right, then
i'd give him my all. Our knives met above our heads and with one swipe I brought them down lashing towards Legolas' stomach, he stepped back just in time.
“Legolas, you might want to be more careful next time, we do not want you getting hurt now do we.”
We met again, parrying our knives, flipping them over and over again, seeing who had the most skill. Legolas flung his knife forward and ripped a little bit of my dress on the shoulder.
“How dare you.” I said, sounding scared.
“Oh Valar, I am so sorry, Herenya.”
I quickly sliced at his shirt and his whole sleeve fell off.
“Never fall for a woman's whine.” I smirked.
“I shall keep that in mind.”
Legolas stood, watching as I walked away, grabbed one of the water canisters and took a gulp.
“Herenya, fight me with no weapon, show your true talent.” Aragorn yelled.
“Well, alright, if you want to get hurt.”
Aragorn came to face me and I put the water down, pulling up my sleeves. Aragorn threw a punch and I caught it, making it look so simple. I quickly kneed him in the stomach and he fell straight to the ground. I elbowed him right in the back, responding with an 'Owwww' from the rest of the fellowship.
“Had enough yet?” I smirked.
I walked back but Aragorn came charging at me. I easily grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder making him land with a loud thud on the hard ground.
“Okay, now I've had enough.” He said grudgingly.
“Wow, I'd sure never wanna get on your bad side Herenya.” Pippin remarked.
“And, you never will, I'm sure.”
I stood back beside Legolas, the entire time with him staring at me, his mouth wide open. I simply closed it and grabbed more water. I was looking out to the sky when Sam noticed there was a cloud or something coming this way.
“It's just a wisp of cloud.” Gimli grumbled.
“It's moving fast, against the wind.” Boromir realized.
“Crebain, from Dunland!” Legolas yelled.
He grabbed my hand and threw me into a bush and then jumped in himself. After the crebain passed we both quickly realized that Legolas had landed on top of me. We both blushed and Legolas quickly got up.
“The passage south is being watched. We must take the pass of Caradhras.” Gandalf told the Fellowship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I just have to say, this was the first story I ever wrote so be nice to me for the first while, I promise you my writing gets better and all that jazz.