Status: Done!

I Will Always Be Here for You

25. Surprises All Around

A young girl ran to Théoden's side as he began to fall over. She caught him and pushed him up again. And right in front of your eyes, the King seemed to turn from old, to young. His long grey beard became shorter and returned to its golden hue. His skin lost most of its wrinkles, his eyes gained back their color. He looked at the girl surprisingly.
"I know your face," he said, the girl smiling, "Eowyn?"
The girl hugged Théoden and then Gandalf spoke, "Breathe the free air again, my friend."
"Dark have been my dreams of late."
Théoden looked at his hands.
"Your hands would remember their old strength better, if they grasped your sword." Gandalf said as a man brought out Théoden's sword, and as Théoden stood, he took his sword and grasped it tightly.
Then his eyes wandered over to where Wormtongue was pinned uder Gimli's foot. The King became angry, quickly.
As Wormtongue was being thrown out the doors, Théoden came out yelling, adn people gathered around to watch, astounded.
"I've only ever served you, my lord." Grima begged.
"Your witchcraft would have had me crawling on all fours like a beast!" Théoden bellowed.
"Send me not from your sight."
Théoden lifted hissword, about to kill the thing, when Aragorn stopped him.
"No my lord. No my lord. Let him go. Enough blood has been spilt on his account."
You barged in and grabbed Grima by the collar. "What does Saruman want with me?" you demanded.
Grima laughed, "It’s not just Saruman who wants you. The big guy told him about you. Oh yes, you’re in for a surprise."
You threw him back.
Grima got up and ran out, taking a horse, and riding out of the city.
Aragorn took Théoden's arm and lifted it, yelling, "Hail, Théoden King!"
All the people present bowed. But Théoden seemed not to notice. He looked around, searching.
"Where is Théodred? Where is my son?"
Later, you went to the funeral of Théoden's son. It was said, as Eowyn sang an old tune. Simblewynë covered all the graves. After, Legolas took you inside, to sit, for your legs and back were aching. Gandalf stayed outside to talk with Théoden. A few minutes later Gandalf burst in with 2 children looking hungry, tired, and lost.
"They had no warning. They were unarmed. Now the wildmen are moving through the westfold, burning as they go. Rick, cot, and tree." Eowyn explained.
"Where is mama?" the little girl asked.
Eowyn hushed her and she went back to sipping at her stew.
"This is but a taste of the terror that Saruman will unleash. All the more potent for he is driven mad by fear of Sauron. Ride out, and meet him head on. Draw him away from your women and children. You must fight." Gandalf tried to urge Théoden.
"You have two thousand good men riding north as we speak. Eomer is loyal to you. His men will return and fight for their King." Aragorn assured.
"They will be three hundred leagues from here by now. Eomer cannot help us. I know what it is you want of me, but I will not bring further death to my people. I will not risk open war." Théoden argued back.
"Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not." Aragorn countered.
"When I last looked, Théoden, not Aragorn was King of Rohan."
"Then what is the King's decision?" Gandalf sighed in defeat.
"We will move to Helm's Deep. But tonight we will rest here. I have heard news that the lady Herenya is with child, and so I will give her one night of rest."
"Thank you, King Théoden. You are too kind."
"Hama will show you to your rooms."
You and Legolas followed Hama and he showed you into a room.
"This is the master guest room. I hope you enjoy it."
"Give my thanks to your King."
Hama nodded, and left the room, closing the door behind him.
Legolas walked over to it and pulled the lock.
"What is that for?"
"Only privacy. I do not want anyone to interrupt us. We are finally alone."
"Thank you." you went and kissed him.
Then, with a heave and a sigh you plopped on the bed. You began to rub your feet.
"Open the window, please." you asked.
After Legolas opened the window you summoned your powers and stripping off your now dirty gown, you weaved a new one. It was green, woven from blades of grass. The turns on the chest were small flowers weaved into the fabric through the stems.
"You are so beautiful." Legolas told you.
You smiled at him and gave him another kiss.
"Sit, you are weary."
"You come and sit too, you are just as weary."
Legolas sat down beside you on the bed. He looked around uneasily.
"I just realized, we have never actually been in a bed together." he said after a few seconds.
"I know. It is so strange to think, for we have been together for so long."
Legolas looked at you lovingly; he then bent down and kissed you gently. His hands wound their way around your stomach; you arms went around his neck.
"Make love to me, Legolas." you whispered.
"Are you sure?"
"It will never hurt if you are with the one you love. I care not how many days ago it was, I am going to do what I want, while I can, with the man I love."
"I love you too."
Legolas kissed you and you slowly laid down on the bed.
"Oh valar, this bed is comfortable." you laughed.
Legolas kissed you again, more forcefully, as he twirled his tongue with yours. You lifted your arms above your head as Legolas pulled your dress off. The feel of his soft clothing against your naked skin. Legolas' kiss became crushing and his body pressed against yours urgently. You moved your hands along his chest and then pulled at the bottom od his tunic. It was quickly shed off.
A knock at the door interrupted you. Legolas tried to ignore it but the pounding got louder and quicker.
"Coming!" Legolas yelled angrily, "Cover up."
You pulled the balnket over you and Leoglas got up and strode to the door.
"What?" he asked, flinging the door open.
"Aragorn wants to talk to us." Gimli grumbled from outside the door.
"Later."
"Aragorn wants to..."
"Later!"
"Why?"
Legolas looked at Gimli dumbfounded then pointed to his shirtless chest. Gimli stood there, not understanding. Legolas became annoyed and so he pulled the door open more to reveal you in the bed. You shyly waved.
"Oh!" Gimli finally understood. He winked at Legolas, then stalked off.
Legolas hastily shut the door, and then ran to you and jumped on top of you. he quickly kissed you again and ripped the sheets off of you. You wrapped your legs around him and began to grind your hips against his, and he hardened as you quickened the pace and pressed against him harder. Legolas moaned against you and he moved his mouth along your neck. His hands roamed downward, rubbing you, making you moan.
You grabbed at the waist of Legolas' leggings, loosening your legs' grasp, Legolas threw them off and he slowly entered you. You gasped at the slight uneasiness, but it grew comfortable and soon you were back to thrusting against Legolas, tightening around him and pulling him in closer.
A knock came at the door.
"Oh valar. Go away!" Legolas yelled.
"Legolas!" Aragorn's voice responded.
"Busy!" he yelled back.
It wasn't like you could stop now. Legolas quickened his pace and he pushed inside you deeper, sweat was dripping off your bodies. You had figured Aragorn was gone, but as soon as you and Legolas were finishing, in mid-yell, Aragorn came barging in with Gimli in tow, trying to tell Aragorn that Legolas was in the middle of something. You screamed and quickly tried to cover up without either of them seeing anything.
"I thought I locked that door!" Legolas yelled.
"Oh, I am so sorry!" Aragorn tried not to laugh and instead yelled at Gimli, "You could have at least told me what they were doing."
Gimli only stared, mouth open, shocked.