I Could Get Used To This

Matt Sanders is a 27 year old Police Officer in New York. After a failed long-term relationship a few years back and a distaterous few years of dating, he packed up and moved from Huntingon Beach, to big New York. After living there for a year, Matt's best friend since high school, Brian Haner Jr. also made his way over to New York, looking for a new life and some excitment.

Matt just takes every day as it comes. His life mostly revolved around long working hours on the streets of New York and spending his little free time either out with Brian or just in his apartment.

Audrey Blaire is 23 years old, at the young age of 6 she and her parents visited New York, ever since then, she made it her mission to move there once she was old enough. After saving and working hard in Britain since she left school, she finally could afford to move to New York, where she got a job, working as an assisstant for an accountant.

Is it possible for two very different people, from two very different background, to forge a relationship in the city that never sleeps?

Title Credit : I Could Get Used To This - The Veronicas.

A.N. Avenged Sevenfold doesn't exist. They all have normal lives, with normal jobs.
  1. 01
    Same old Friday night...
  2. 02
    "Looks like they totally ransacked the place."
  3. 03
    "Guess it's a date."
  4. 04
    "A girl and shoes, never thought of it."
  5. 05
    XXX