I Could Get Used To This

05

Two Months Later
Audrey

The past two months have been going brilliantly for me. Things just keep getting better, ever since I moved out here to New York. My job is going great, I've met some amazing people and me and Matt have been dating now for a short period of time. He is a total gentleman and his two friends, Brian and his girlfriend Lauren, have been nothing but nice to me.

It was currently 9PM and my fever was slowly begining to wear off, but it was still strong enough to cause me some discomfort. I haven't been in to work for two days and I had to call Matt and cancel our movie and dinner date tonight. He understood but nevertheless I could still tell he was upset about me cancelling. Things had been pretty hard for him at work, from what he's told me, the hours are really wearing him out.

I was cuddled up on my couch watching TV quietly, when a knock at my door gained my attention. Pushing the blanket off of my legs, I got to my feet and made my way over to door and couldn't help but smile to myself when I looked through the peep hole. I swiftly opened the door and was greeted by Matt, who was still in his uniform.

"Matt. What are you doing here?" I asked him, stepping aside letting him into my apartement.

"I did want you to be on your own when your unwell." He replied, as he walked through the door, he stopped in front of me and gently pressed his lips to mine. A moment later I pushed his chest away. He cast me a confused look. "What was that for?"

I shut the door and tuned to face him. "Im not passing my illness on to you. It's that last thing you'd want right now."

Matt rolled his eyes and kicked his shoes off. "Sure. Whatever you say, Babe."

I playfully glared at him before leading the way back over to the couch and resumed watching the film that was playing. Matt sat next to me and scooted close, placing his arm around my shoulder allowing me to relax into him. We remained like this for the remainder of the film, making little comments here and there about what was going on and why they shouldn't have gone to find out what the creepy noise in the basement was.

"How come your still in your works uniform?" I asked tilting my head up to look at him, once the credits had started rolling, it was now nearing 11PM.

Matt shrugged his gaze fixed on the TV screen. "Came here straight from work. Wanted to make sure you were alright."

I audibly 'awed' at his statement causing Matt to poke his tongue out at me, in a childish gesture. Once the playfullyness of the moment wore off, Matt and I were staring into eachother eyes, becoming lost in them. It was then I realised that my bare legs were rested across his lap, with his large hand rested on my upper thigh. I was wearing a little nightdress as it was the only thing that felt comfortable enough to sleep it.

Still gazing into Matt's hazel eyes, I placed my hand on his cheek and was suprised by how cool his skin felt against my warm hand. Matt shut his eyes briefly, before placing his hand under my chin and drawing my face closer to his. Our lips instantly met in a soft lingering kiss, which caused my lips to tingle. Slowly Matt moved his hand to behing my neck and started moving his lips against mine, kissing my slowly and gently. I found myself leaning closer and pressing my lips more into his.

Matt's free hand moved to my waist and at the same time I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I willingly opened my mouth and let him be dominant in the kiss. I had never been the sort to want to take the lead. As the kiss became more heated and filled with passion, I found myself re-positioning myself so I was no sat on Matt's lap, straddling his waist so to speak. Both of Matt's hand were now on my waist and had a gentle yet firm grip on them.

A moan erupted from my throat as Matt massaged his tongue with my own, causing me to thread my hands through his short hair and tug on it lightly. Matt grownled lowly against my lips and pulled my body closer to his. He removed his lips from my mouth and attached them to my neck, my weak spot.

"Right there Matt." I mumbled quietly, as he began to suck and bite my pale flesh. He was now holding me much closer to himself and I could feel him getting hard through the material of jeans and my panties. I removed my hands from his hair and started on unbuttoning his works shirt with much ease. Once all the buttons were undone, I pushed the shirt off his body and my hands instantly found themselves massaging Matt's toned chest. I was getting hotter and hotter by the second.

Matt kissed his way up my neck and back to my lips where he met mine in a sloppy needy kiss. I began rocking and pressing my hips down onto Matt groin, causing him to take shakey breaths and emit low groans and grunts."Fuck Audrey." He mumbled against my lips causing me to smirk.

Matt removed his hands from my waist and placed them on my thights and pushed his hands up, making the material of my nightdress ride upto my waist, as I continued to rock my hips. I dragged my nails lightly down Matt chest causing red lines to appear in the trail, until my hands fell upon the buckle of his jeans. Matt continued to probe his tongue into my mouth, edging me on. My hands wasted no time and they fumbled and undid the belt, as I did this Matt's rough hands squeezed my thights tightly. Matt bit down on my bottom lip and hastily attached his lips to the hollow of my throat, another one on my weak spot. This time I let out a louder moan.

My fingers gripped the zipper and pulled it down with ease and without a second to spare, I slipped my hand into his boxers and began to massage him.

"Fuck!" Matt moaned loudly, throwing his head backwards. "Fuck that feels so good!" He moaned, now placing his head in between my breast.

"Take it you like that huh?" My voice came out breathlessly, as the moment became more and more heated.

Matt could only nod his head between my chest as I continued to stroke and tease him. But his hands were soon back to work. He slipped my nightdress from off my shoulder, so that the dress was around my waist exposing my breasts to him. But his one hand soon returned to between my legs and he pulled down my panties. I lifted my one leg so that they half came off.

Seizing my movement on Matt, I pushed my hips into his and placed my hands on his broad shoulders. He lifted his head and lifted his hips pulling down his boxers and trousers, exposing himself to me. I bit my lip in atticipation. Matt placed both his hands on my hips and guided me onto himself.

As he lowered me onto him, I gased and moaned so loud I was sure the neighbours could hear me. Matt gazed up at me with list filled eyes and I nodded to wards him, savouring the feeling of having him in me. His hands guided my hips, setting a slow and steady pace, but it wasn't enough. Before long I found myself riding him hard and fast, each thrust met with a loud moan or gasp from both me or Matt.

"Matt!" I screamed out at I felt the orgasm take over my shaking body. I slumped forward into his chest as I felt Matt continue to ride out his orgasm.

A thin layer of sweat decorated both out bodies, as our movements came to cease. All that could be heard through my apartement was out heavy breathing and the soft sound from the TV. After several moments of near silence, Matt reached up and brushed my sweaty hair out of my face and smiled at me.

"That." He panted. "Was amazing" I found myself blushing at his statement as his hands came to rest on my bare hips.

I leaned towards his lips and captured them in a soft yet meaningful kiss. I think it was fair to say that out relationship had now gone to the next level.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first sex scene Ive put effot into so...there ya goes
Let me know what you think